Merson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merson

Thinks we r in a bad way and will get stuffed 3 nil tommrw - supposed to b a mate of Harry's !!

Also didn't he play under Arry, anyway being a mate or not shouldn't effect his thoughts.

I'm a ST holder and I think we are in a bad way, hopefully we can turn the corner but what you say Mers said isn't that controversial to be fair.

Comment

Who care's what the ex druggie drunk thinks, just because he knows Harry... what a load of tosh!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Who care's what the ex druggie drunk thinks, just because he knows Harry... what a load of tosh!!!
        No ex about it geez, always see him round my way with a pint in his hand.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          the reason why we are getting raped every week is because of harry and his farking "mates".

i agree with merson. we will be well beaten
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            No ex about it geez, always see him round my way with a pint in his hand.
            He don't chisel anymore . I see him a while back and called him a cerunt.for no particular reason and he took it
            quite well.
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Not really a surprise he thinks that way most football people think the same, to be honest it's only Redknapp friends in the media and Ferandes who have any faith him. Not doubt same only names will appear on the team sheet with the same old excuses being delivered after the game.

Comment

yeah, more of the same shyte from harry tomorrow after we lose.

"missing joey and jordon" "sandro has not played much" "fer is getting stronger and fitter" "adel needs to get fit"

"rio is triffic and a top top player, it was not his fault we conceded FIVE goals today"
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Not really a surprise he thinks that way most football people think the same, to be honest it's only Redknapp friends in the media and Ferandes who have any faith him. Not doubt same only names will appear on the team sheet with the same old excuses being delivered after the game.
                  I find a lot of people not on these forums have faith in him.

Comment

Look at our odds for relegation bookies are advised so they rarely get it wrong, the sad thing is with the players we have we should be so much better!

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      Look at our odds for relegation bookies are advised so they rarely get it wrong, the sad thing is with the players we have we should be so much better!
                      3 players who played for relegated teams, 2 Chilean rejects and a has been ready for the knackers yards. I don't see anything about our squad which suggests they are good enough to stay up

Comment

Ive seen little to suggest we will get a result tomorrow or even stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          3 players who played for relegated teams, 2 Chilean rejects and a has been ready for the knackers yards. I don't see anything about our squad which suggests they are good enough to stay up
                          Awful lot better than you suggest it's the manager that's the problem not the players, albeit we are short at full back and upfront but again that's down to the manager.

Comment

Wotta depressing thread !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Wotta depressing thread !
                              This tread will be buzzing Monday...
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X