Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    think the lifty fifty did that
    Was from when we went Luton years ago. You would now the old didlo that said it I'm sure.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Ain't so good when you give it the U'rrrrrrs and you get a blank stare in return.
      Hahaha had a few of those especially when you utilise it when your with your non supporting QPR mate especially during lunch break on the high street ... Non reciprocation can cause a difficult moment.
      A cry of U'rrrs must be returned ..like Jurassic Park 3 and the raptors the cry bonds us

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Hahaha had a few of those especially when you utilise it when your with your non supporting QPR mate especially during lunch break on the high street ... Non reciprocation can cause a difficult moment.
        A cry of U'rrrs must be returned ..like Jurassic Park 3 and the raptors the cry bonds us
        was walking across the concourse at Victoria , shouted "you R`ssss " to a South Eastern driver who`s Rangers as he walked past , he reciprocated in the customary fashion ,then some Rangers supporting passenger ( who neither of us knew ) bellowed YOU RŽSSS) made us all crack up
        No other club ,is like that , we are small but perfectly formed
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          I seem to recall a time when 'singing the blues', was played/sung regularly at Loftus Rd. Never heard it anywhere else, as far as I can remember.
          We need to bring back ,singing the blues, asap
          always reminds me of halcyon days ,in the early eighties
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

London Calling

Comment

And like West Ham, they fade and die...
              Last edited by dsqpr; 04-10-2014, 03:56 AM.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

The day after Wembley I was walking through Windsor with my son, the missus and the in in-laws and I saw these 2 kids, they looked like brothers about 15 and 10. The older one was wearing a rangers top so I gave it the 'U Rssss' and he immediately turned to me with the biggest smile and started singing ooh bobby Zamora. We ended up talking for a while and they couldn't wait to tell me their stories of 'that' day. Absolutely quality to see how happy and enthusiastic those kids were.

U Rssss
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  I seem to recall a time when 'singing the blues', was played/sung regularly at Loftus Rd. Never heard it anywhere else, as far as I can remember.
                  I remember that as well but unfortunately we nicked it off Sheff Wed.

Comment

Ain't so good when you give it the U'rrrrrrs and you get a blank stare in return.
                    I've had that many times, worst one was in Vegas. Completely blanked.!!

Comment

No singing pass it on.
                      On the platform at St. Albans ?

That was hilarious

Comment

If I see another Rangers fan I always give them a nod. I've had a few people do the "u'rsss" thing with me, I always acknowledge it. Aren't many QPR fans in Wimbledon so it does feel like an exclusive club. It's completely different to supporting another club where if you see another fan it's meaningless. U'rsssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          If I see another Rangers fan I always give them a nod. I've had a few people do the "u'rsss" thing with me, I always acknowledge it. Aren't many QPR fans in Wimbledon so it does feel like an exclusive club. It's completely different to supporting another club where if you see another fan it's meaningless. U'rsssssssssssssss
                          I am not far away from you mate so I know what you mean but even at a busy station like East Croydon if you see a fellow R there is usually some banter to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I am not far away from you mate so I know what you mean but even at a busy station like East Croydon if you see a fellow R there is usually some banter to be had.
                            Was seeing a lovely girl from Shirley moons ago,got her a rangers cap went well with the hooped earings.still some work to be done in those parts
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                              Was seeing a lovely girl from Shirley moons ago,got her a rangers cap went well with the hooped earings.still some work to be done in those parts
                              It's good in parts van. Probably like that girl from Shirley eh!

Comment

Working...
                              X