Chelsea Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Away

Upstairs has sold out which is disappointing so had to get them lower end instead

Surprised its selling so fast

Got 5 in upper yesterday morning - strangely looking forward to this despite a probably trouncing!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Gutted I left it late and got downstairs prefer it upper. Not been downstairs at theirs since away end was on the side of the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Got 5 in upper yesterday morning - strangely looking forward to this despite a probably trouncing!
        Matty, silly question from me, how do you manage to get 5 tickets so easily? Loyalty points help you get a ticket if you are lucky
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Got five today all based on the points

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Got five today all based on the points
            Is that you getting the 5 tickets or you and 4 mates with points too?
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Me and four others would not profit from bulk buying. Only ever buy what we need

Comment

Is this still the initial allocation that we're selling? If so then more will be made available for upper tier

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Is this still the initial allocation that we're selling? If so then more will be made available for upper tier
                  That's what I'm hoping and if so will swap them but did not want to take the chance

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Matty, silly question from me, how do you manage to get 5 tickets so easily? Loyalty points help you get a ticket if you are lucky
                    Got myself, dad, brother & a few mates on my "Network" or whatever the online box office call it. Luckily we all have a fair few loyalty points so can usually get em at the first batch of sales. Canbuy upto 6, but each needs to be allocated to a season ticket / member with enough points at the time of buying.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Me and four others would not profit from bulk buying. Only ever buy what we need
                      Snap.

Comment

Our mate got us £55 tickets but no idea if they are top or bottom

Comment

£55 tickets are up the top and not up the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by ManorBoy View Post
                            £55 tickets are up the top and not up the bottom.
                            think matty goes up the bottom
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Done all the Chelsea away games over recent years, always sat in the lower, I prefer it as you can generally stand up, atmosphere decent too.

Comment

Working...
                              X