Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im ashamed of my knee jerk reactions and harry out rantings n tantrums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im ashamed of my knee jerk reactions and harry out rantings n tantrums!

its purely because i care so much about the club we love and our current predicament hurts so so much...................im devastated!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Why apologise to a few whinging muppets , the whole point of this message board is to give opinion and also vent your emotions

Comment

Although I was hoping for a draw it was a more positive performance and I can also take losing to a world class goal which imo was something you just can't defend against and sometimes have to take those moments of brilliance
      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 29-09-2014, 07:41 AM.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i also lost my two goldfish to toxic shock yesterday so a bad weekend all round!

Comment

I think that sums up this message board because every fish on here think they're a genius but if you judge them all based on climbing a tree then they will spend their whole life thinking they're stupid
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i can associate with that emotion brother!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I think that sums up this message board because every fish on here think they're a genius but if you judge them all based on climbing a tree then they will spend their whole life thinking they're stupid
              Very Eric Cantona weare
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Opinions change everyday based on results and moods.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Nothing kneejerk about it. This limp football has been going on for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      its purely because i care so much about the club we love and our current predicament hurts so so much...................im devastated!
                      Its purely coz your an attention seeker just like this thread
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Why apologise to a few whinging muppets , the whole point of this message board is to give opinion and also vent your emotions
                        Cant see one single word of apology in the title or the post to any muppets on here. Not a single sorry to people that go or people that are proud they dont ever go. Just says hes ashamed. Oh well, least you got a chance to call fellow r's a name though eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          yes - but facto is the village fluffer, has to be on a little % ;)

which will go to the war chest when he assumes the mantle, steps into the breach.....
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 29-09-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Its purely coz your an attention seeker just like this thread
                            i wasnt hugged much as a child i'll grant you that!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Tut Tut Tut...now go to the naughty step and think about your actions.

Comment

Working...
                              X