dark horses so far.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark horses so far.....

Henry, Traore and Kranjcar proving to be our dark horses of a very talented side. Most/everyone (including me) has slated these 3 in the past, but they seem to be the dark horses of the team/squad and putting in a decent shift when asked to.. very reliable so far.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Add to that big Bobby Z

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Add to that big Bobby Z
      I'd go with Bob to start against west ham, has he got 90 in him tho?
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I like putting Bob on late, don't think he's got the energy for 90 plus the man seems to have a knack for the late goals

Like the way he uses his body out there

Always liked traore he always gives 100

Kranjcar has proved me wrong after being a lazy player last year he seems to want to win this year. 2 cracking free kicks even though the most latest didn't go in

Comment

Bob and Niko have always been faithful players. If anyone watched Zammo when he came on last season or the season before, you could see the passion to win, despite the long term injury. Niko's touches and passes have more quality than we deserve and his determination to get fit is testament his commitment. Other players should take note!

Comment

Niko has been very good. I didn't want him back purely on the fact he was clearly overweight & unfit but credit to him he's in great shape & it's paying off & his free kicks are a million times better than Bartons. Corners still need working on though.

Comment

Agree nick specifically Henry.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I agree with the names being mentioned but how things have changed for BZ, less than a year ago he was being absolutely slaughtered on here.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  I agree with the names being mentioned but how things have changed for BZ, less than a year ago he was being absolutely slaughtered on here.
                  Exactly. Now he's a hero, and rightly so. Big big improvement from him, and I'm glad to be saying that.
                  That said, I don't think he has 90mins in him, and is more effective coming off the bench as he adds a different dimension to our game.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The thing with BZ is this is the fittest he's been for us in the nearly 3 years he's been here. Most of last season he was more or less forced to play because of injuries to other players. But this season he's just that bit more fitter and it shows.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Henry, Traore and Kranjcar proving to be our dark horses of a very talented side
                      which talented side would that be?

the very fact that those three have distinguished themselves tells you all you need to know about the quality and commitment of the rest of them. We don't seem properly motivated, but Harry hasn't been properly motivated for years. Except by the wedge. No change there.
                      Last edited by hal9thou; 29-09-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        which talented side would that be?

the very fact that those three have distinguished themselves tells you all you need to know about the quality and commitment of the rest of them. We don't seem properly motivated, but Harry hasn't been properly motivated for years. Except by the wedge. No change there.
                        Just because their not performing all the time doesn't mean there not talented!... my point was at the begging of the season out of everyone these 3 were probably the last people thought would stand out and play well, but they have. Hence the tittle 'dark horses so far'..

....but lets not fock about hey Hal and get strait to the point. Your post is just another predictably boring repetitive dig at HR nothing what so ever to do with the tittle of the thread. But hey you carry on taking over every single thread with this stuff!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Henry is a decent enough workhorse. At least he's been doing the basics right recently…

Traore is a decent player and has been unfairly criticised in his time here. Still only 24 too, hope he stays for some time…

Kranjcar takes a good free kick but has been poor IMO. He's the playmaker and the team is set up to get the most out of him, but too often I've seen him making poor passes & needlessly losing the ball. We would be far better off with Taarabt in the middle but try telling Arry that…

Zamora's done as good as we could hope for tbh..

Comment

The only time we look decent going forward is when Zamora comes on and gives us an actual style of playing.

Comment

Can`t believe this thread has been going for a day and a half and nobody has named "black beauty".

Comment

Working...
                              X