Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Wots with the worries ? we always win at St Maries
    We should turn up at the dell instead.

Comment

ahh the good old Dimplex Dell ,what a total dump

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        Complete with Draper signs absolutely everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Well Mr Voyager, I've not always seen eye to eye with you and often disagree with what you say. On this occasion, I believe you have gone slightly overboard BUT, the sentiment of your post gets my backing and I understand exactly why you have gone over board too. I'm another plus 1 and for the other side of the fence, I've barely posted of late because, frankly, I'm sick and tired of the mealy mouthed, spoilt and over dramatic tone of the repetitive threads. No, you haven't won and yes I will have my say when I can be bothered but, for the time being, I'm giving the Club - the management and the players - the chance to settle in and get to work on the task at hand. That task of course is merely ensuring that we are a premier League team at the end of this season. No doubt it will be a bumpy ride and I will not be gloating after every successful outcome rather unlike you lot that are here so predictably after every negative but were silent after the Sunderland game. It will be measured of course and, in the meantime I will make sure you don't get too abusive of those who want to get behind the team and try to stay a little positive
          Well I'm glad I finally said something for you to be on board with. Yes you are right, I probably did go overboard but it was weeks of constant negativity that I went off on one! As for the rest of your post, spot on.
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            I went to the Dell to see Peter Shilton's return with Derby County in 1990, we were in the terrace first row around the halfway line, your feet were actually below the pitch, it was a bit of a dump but had great atmosphere for that match!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Wishful thinking. I have already lost faith in Harry and believe in the team not after the Spurs games as it was the first but to lose again in the same manner at Man Utd? Means we did not learn.
              Last edited by Yousef; 25-09-2014, 06:10 AM.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X