My message to Redknapp and the coaching staff for southampton away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My message to Redknapp and the coaching staff for southampton away

.. that will of course never be read but it allows me to get it off my chest. This is not Tottenham or Man U away . Southampton, although , having a good start are not an almighty power house of a team and are beatable by QPR .

WE must not sit back and try to get a draw or a jammy 1 -0 , we must play to our current strengths, ie play with speed and aggression , down the wings. We want Phillips and Hoillet pinging balls into the box for Austin or Zamora to finish.

We want a battling display that will shock Southampton and put them off their rhythm.

Philips and hoilet pinging the bsll into the box!!! Are you sure.

Comment

yes i am 100 % sure. Can you tell me how else we are going to score goals with Austin and Zamora.

Comment

Philips and hoilet pinging the bsll into the box!!! Are you sure. I agree they haven't done that since they've arrived here dont ever remember Hoillett putting in a descent cross not even play off was a ggod ball in,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Philips and hoilet pinging the bsll into the box!!! Are you sure. I agree they haven't done that since they've arrived here dont ever remember Hoillett putting in a descent cross not even play off was a ggod ball in,
          Phillips has to be one of the best crossers ATM, always dangerous, just a pitty we don`t have more bodies in the box to capitalise.
          Hoillet IS poo though, he`s better with the ball at his feet running at the defence, (just rarely has an end product).
          Would like to see Phillips & Hoillet play but not stuck out on the wings having no real impact, wish they would be played narrower so are in touch with Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
            Phillips has to be one of the best crossers ATM, always dangerous, just a pitty we don`t have more bodies in the box to capitalise.
            Hoillet IS poo though, he`s better with the ball at his feet running at the defence, (just rarely has an end product).
            Would like to see Phillips & Hoillet play but not stuck out on the wings having no real impact, wish they would be played narrower so are in touch with Charlie.
            Redknapp hasn't got enough out of Phillips and Hoilett IMO.

Comment

Hoillet has showed signs latelty of making a positive impact, won the pen in the wigan playoff and got the ball to Zamora , kind of, in the play off final. He needs to use his pace more. Phillips has been banging in some decent balls from wide of late.

Both players need to cut in more and be a lot more positive , like the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                Charlie needs get amongst the centre halves and play a bit further up to have an effect

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Charlie needs get amongst the centre halves and play a bit further up to have an effect
                  Agree, he needs to impose himself more physically than he has done already

Comment

If Harry and the board do read these messages then I would like to say - Ignore all these bunch of whiners and whingers on here with their negativity. Its been 5 games and I'm sure your not happy with some of the performances just as much as the fans. I'm sure its been tough coz some of our signings haven't trained in summer and getting up to speed. But I may be the only one left on here that still has faith that we are going to survive this season and will improve next season. I'm sure as soon as we get a few games without a loss under our belt then we can start to feel confident and play with a bit more attack and flair. Then the Jan transfer window will help us as well. So there is some fans that still believe in what we are doing and trying to achieve. Its a pity some fans forget where we came from.
                    Oh and thank you for getting us promoted as I didn't think we would get into play offs in our first season as we had too much deadwood to get rid off. We could of done a Wolves and been relegated again so to actually get promoted in first time of asking is amazing. Even other fans on here didn't expect to be promoted, but have now have short term memories and expected us to win the league which would of been an impossible task after Mark Hughes.
                    I'm behind you and will be getting behind the team and cheering us on, rather than constant moaning about them. Thank you. (Now here comes the abuse from the negative fans who think I am deluded. Look forward to it!!!)
                    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                      If Harry and the board do read these messages then I would like to say - Ignore all these bunch of whiners and whingers on here with their negativity. Its been 5 games and I'm sure your not happy with some of the performances just as much as the fans. I'm sure its been tough coz some of our signings haven't trained in summer and getting up to speed. But I may be the only one left on here that still has faith that we are going to survive this season and will improve next season. I'm sure as soon as we get a few games without a loss under our belt then we can start to feel confident and play with a bit more attack and flair. Then the Jan transfer window will help us as well. So there is some fans that still believe in what we are doing and trying to achieve. Its a pity some fans forget where we came from.
                      Oh and thank you for getting us promoted as I didn't think we would get into play offs in our first season as we had too much deadwood to get rid off. We could of done a Wolves and been relegated again so to actually get promoted in first time of asking is amazing. Even other fans on here didn't expect to be promoted, but have now have short term memories and expected us to win the league which would of been an impossible task after Mark Hughes.
                      I'm behind you and will be getting behind the team and cheering us on, rather than constant moaning about them. Thank you. (Now here comes the abuse from the negative fans who think I am deluded. Look forward to it!!!)
                      Dearey me... can someone save this post so we car refer back to it after the next two away games under HR.

Comment

If Harry and the board read these messages I'm sure they will be able to see what is constructive criticism and what is just mlngebagging

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Dearey me... can someone save this post so we car refer back to it after the next two away games under HR.
                          Please do save the post. If im right and we are doing well, it be amazing to see how the lot you will soon change your tune. Short term memories the lot of you. Insulted Warnock when we didn't win in 14 games or something close to that, now everyone is wanting him back. Complimented Mark Hughes with him keeping us up and the signings to begin with he made, now he is the worst manager to ever set foot in here (which is true but all loving him to begin with). When Mark Hughes was gone, everyone calling for Harry saying he will be our saviour.. Don't know why some of you support QPR. Sound like Chelsea fans half the time. Always moaning.
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

+1
                            Good man.

Comment

Please do save the post. If im right and we are doing well, it be amazing to see how the lot you will soon change your tune. Short term memories the lot of you. Insulted Warnock when we didn't win in 14 games or something close to that, now everyone is wanting him back. Complimented Mark Hughes with him keeping us up and the signings to begin with he made, now he is the worst manager to ever set foot in here (which is true but all loving him to begin with). When Mark Hughes was gone, everyone calling for Harry saying he will be our saviour.. Don't know why some of you support QPR. Sound like Chelsea fans half the time. Always moaning.
                              You crack me up mate.. ive read some of your posts recently.. on some little one man mission haha.
                              Its football fella.. fans are fickle, everyone moans about something when it goes wrong because you see the light and why it is going wrong.. Just for the record I haven't done any of those things you said every qpr fan did about previous managers.

As I say.. a 67 year old man is not a long term plan to anything.. a 67 year old man without a philosophy to instil in 2 years is even worse..
                              I want my team to do well so If we start doing well then I will be over the moon but right now I cant see anything that is going to make us start playing well against the quality we are up against each week.. nor can I see anything that is going to make HR stop making excuses each week.

Comment

Working...
                              X