X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clattenburg

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC 44m
    REF WATCH: Referee Mark Clattenburg selected for #SOUvQPR http://

Don't mind Clattenburg. Think he's the best of a bad bunch.

Comment

Made the worst decision of the weekend.

Comment

The best referee in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Made the worst decision of the weekend.
          I would have thought that was united faithful making the long journey to Leicester from Croydon on a Sunday.

Comment

May he help us againts Soton. we will need it..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

He'll put in an immaculate performance for about 75 minutes then his brain will completely overload, causing him to go crazy for 5 minutes, then calm down until the end....

Comment

Dont like Clattenburg

Comment

I would say the him and the 2 linesman need to go to spec savers
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

The decision he made at the weekend was not only the worst decision of the weekend (barring W12's suggestion), it was one of the worst I've seen in some long while. In fact it was two bad decisions in quick succession and that changed the game!. Let's hope he doesn't make those kind of mistakes this weekend, and if does, that they are in our favour! Let's face it we have enough to contend with already without that !

Comment

Clattenburg does love a bit of controversy, particularly when it can get him to be the centre of attention. This improves our chances because there is a 50/50 chance the dubious penalty or red card will be in our favour, and without it our chances in this match are far less than 50/50.

With that said, he does seem to have improved in recent years.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

decent ref , but loves a tv camera nearly as much as he loves a mirror

Comment

Working...
                        X