Joey Barton tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
    You obviously have a short memory, he is a judas, a pariah, a little man with a huge ego, a troubling distraction we just dont need.
    Joey Barton, a troubling distraction we just don't need...
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Next you will be telling me he has been great value for the money, he cost the club millions upon millions, when he had his way, it was thanks Roy for signing me when no one in their right mind would, but thanks anyway, now i will take-over the dressing-room, and get in the chairman's ear until your out.

And because of it we got Mr Hughes and value and success he bought us.

Comment

Just think he's great for the team. Always seams to be a massive part of team spirit, a few times other players have commented on how good he is in the dressing room. Also thought he was a MOTM contender before he got injured last Saturday.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

To little too late m8.

You can add another 50 odd million to the tab, in fines for buying our way back up, from a season in championship, a season we never would of had there, if it were not for barton's dressing room influence, he single-handedly destroyed our season.

Joey Barton is not a QPR man, he is a Joey Barton man.

Having said that, i dont think Tony will ever fall for the same shiit again.
          Last edited by Manx Hoop; 25-09-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Sounds rude!

Comment

Next you will be telling me he has been great value for the money, he cost the club millions upon millions, when he had his way, it was thanks Roy for signing me when no one in their right mind would, but thanks anyway, now i will take-over the dressing-room, and get in the chairman's ear until your out.

Whos Roy?

Comment

You obviously have a short memory, he is a judas, a pariah, a little man with a huge ego, a troubling distraction we just dont need.

Only stayed, because he had zero avenues to the prem, no-one want's him, no promotion, and it would of been bye bye QPR, hello sunshine.

Comment

Yeah sorry that will teach not to post, whilst steaming about my pet hate, i cannot stand the man, posting at the same time as reading a bbc article about england.
                  and rooney.

Ofcourse i should of just said Warnock, i liked him, he cared about the club, and not just Warnock, he really was gutted to go.

Comment

Only stayed, because he had zero avenues to the prem, no-one want's him, no promotion, and it would of been bye bye QPR, hello sunshine.
                    Oh dear.....

Comment

Fair enough you dont like the guy, I do, its all part of being on a forum. You saying Joey is only in it for himself, isnt that the case for most footballers? All I know is right now qpr are a better side with Joey and would struggle with out him.......

...... But Rooney and England on the other hand, I'd drop him straight away let alone making him focking captain!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Rooney was funny against leicester, cruising 3,1 he was fine, he really lost the head late on tho, he was steaming angry in a couple of close-ups.

As for Barton, i think he is beyond redemption.

Be lucky mate.

Comment

Rooney was funny against leicester, cruising 3,1 he was fine, he really lost the head late on tho, he was steaming angry in a couple of close-ups.

As for Barton, i think he is beyond redemption.

Be lucky mate.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

who is roy? and where did he go?

To little too late m8.

You can add another 50 odd million to the tab, in fines for buying our way back up, from a season in championship, a season we never would of had there, if it were not for barton's dressing room influence, he single-handedly destroyed our season.

Joey Barton is not a QPR man, he is a Joey Barton man.

Having said that, i dont think Tony will ever fall for the same shiit again.
                            we bought our way back up? are you sure?

how did barton destroy our season by going on loan to marseilles?

i'm confused...

Comment

Working...
                            X