• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR defender Traore will help keep Taarabt focused on football

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...ll_1_3780435#2
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

This made me laugh, traore getting him fit. Ditch the Ferraris and jump on the Borris bikes

http://instagram.com/p/snZr3HO5a8/?modal=true
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Traore needs to focus own his own game. So far hasn't been good enough

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
        Traore needs to focus own his own game. So far hasn't been good enough
        Don't know what you have been watching, been absolutely perfect when he has played. Even improving as a left back now
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Don't know what you have been watching, been absolutely perfect when he has played. Even improving as a left back now
          Traore? he's been rubbish and has been since he got here. Cant defend and one cross out of 35 is half decent. Go back to Football Manager and FIFA.

Comment

Absolutely perfect???? Jeez. Oh to have your standards and expectations. IMHO Di Maria against us epitomized the definition of perfect.

Comment

Absolutely perfect haha.... I like the Traore special he does every week.. Running at 1000 miles an hour all the away to the edge of the box and charging into someone. He did this again on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Diabloqpr View Post
                Traore? he's been rubbish and has been since he got here. Cant defend and one cross out of 35 is half decent. Go back to Football Manager and FIFA.
                Traore has been excellent, I tend to ignore people who don't understand that he is a left mid adapting to left back having spent the whole summer working towards a 352, but listen to some of his stats for us this season: he has won 19 out of 22 aerial duels, 11 interceptions (3rd highest in the team), committed only 1 foul from 8 tackles, he has won offsides for the team with his forward runs, 2 shots blocked this season and he has made a total of 35 clearances this season. In terms of attacking, he has played three key passes that have led to goalscoring opportunities and remember that he is still only 24. He has been an absolute rock at times as highlighted by the fact that against stoke, Mame Diouf who played toe to toe with traore didn't win a single aerial duel against him, only managed one successful dribble and was successfully tackled twice by traore. Against Hull, Traore came up against elmohamady and tom ince. Again, he won every single aerial duel against them, made 3 successful tackles with no fouls, made 11 effective clearances out of 11. He has been outstanding this year and last relative to the rest of the side so I suggest you pipe down and stop the unnecessary hate on him
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Traore has been excellent, I tend to ignore people who don't understand that he is a left mid adapting to left back having spent the whole summer working towards a 352, but listen to some of his stats for us this season: he has won 19 out of 22 aerial duels, 11 interceptions (3rd highest in the team), committed only 1 foul from 8 tackles, he has won offsides for the team with his forward runs, 2 shots blocked this season and he has made a total of 35 clearances this season. In terms of attacking, he has played three key passes that have led to goalscoring opportunities and remember that he is still only 24. He has been an absolute rock at times as highlighted by the fact that against stoke, Mame Diouf who played toe to toe with traore didn't win a single aerial duel against him, only managed one successful dribble and was successfully tackled twice by traore. Against Hull, Traore came up against elmohamady and tom ince. Again, he won every single aerial duel against them, made 3 successful tackles with no fouls, made 11 effective clearances out of 11. He has been outstanding this year and last relative to the rest of the side so I suggest you pipe down and stop the unnecessary hate on him
                  Dream on, pal. You're either deluded or else sucking down on some crack pipe. FYI I like the guy, think he's improved his attitude no end, so I certainly don't hate him. Traore could easily feature on the cover of Men's Health, but only in la la land (with statistics.....) could it be thought he's Terry Cooper.

Comment

So football is all about stats now is it? See Barton's stats for this season so far? So he should be playing for England and get into a Premiership 11? TRaore is a useless LB and an average LW . He is very quick but has virtually no end product. He struggles defensively and is well known for being a bottler when the going gets tough. Do you go to games or just follow them on Opta?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Dream on, pal. You're either deluded or else sucking down on some crack pipe. FYI I like the guy, think he's improved his attitude no end, so I certainly don't hate him. Traore could easily feature on the cover of Men's Health, but only in la la land (with statistics.....) could it be thought he's Terry Cooper.
                      This

Comment

He also had a shocker on Saturday.. didn't look up for it at all.. always shaking his head staring at the floor, not corresponding with team mates

Comment

Traore wouldnt get in the first 11 for Stoke, Sunderland or Hull sides so no use bigging him up as the best LB/LW of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Diabloqpr View Post
                            So football is all about stats now is it? See Barton's stats for this season so far? So he should be playing for England and get into a Premiership 11? TRaore is a useless LB and an average LW . He is very quick but has virtually no end product. He struggles defensively and is well known for being a bottler when the going gets tough. Do you go to games or just follow them on Opta?
                            Well I have been to every match this season, home and away, watched every match last season (was at every home match) and I also work as a researcher for EA Sports, so stats are my job. I get that you don't want to believe the stats but I think they prove alot about his quality on the pitch. All I said was that he hasn't really done much wrong, but let me put it to you in a way your single track mind will follow: Would the team improve if we had hill at left back instead? probably not, he cant handle pacy attackers in the premier league. On any occasion in the matches he has played, has traore made a serious error that would have been avoided by any other player on our team? The only real mistake he has made was against utd and everyone was off their game in that match. Even last season, he barely had a bad game. He has hugely improved in the last two seasons and I see him as being a key player to the squad, either at left back, left wing back or left mid.

Comment

Well I have been to every match this season, home and away, watched every match last season (was at every home match) and I also work as a researcher for EA Sports, so stats are my job. I get that you don't want to believe the stats but I think they prove alot about his quality on the pitch. All I said was that he hasn't really done much wrong, but let me put it to you in a way your single track mind will follow: Would the team improve if we had hill at left back instead? probably not, he cant handle pacy attackers in the premier league. On any occasion in the matches he has played, has traore made a serious error that would have been avoided by any other player on our team? The only real mistake he has made was against utd and everyone was off their game in that match. Even last season, he barely had a bad game. He has hugely improved in the last two seasons and I see him as being a key player to the squad, either at left back, left wing back or left mid.
                              Put the crack pipe down will ya? Er who was playing LB when we beat Sunderland? And, no, I wouldn't play Clint at LB on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X