Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compared to the rest of the PL we look shambolic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compared to the rest of the PL we look shambolic...

Having seen the rest of the teams and judging by their results and performances....

Foxes today had the drive and desire to come back at Utd today where we surrendered meekly....

The Baggies go and win up at WHL where we folded tamely and were quite frankly shambolic and gutless.....

Warnock goes to Goodison and edges it in a 5 goal thriller.... Could you imagine us being able to do that... Rhetorical question as we all know that we would never manage that on our current form...

We looked there for the taking at a number of times and we are endebted to Sjoke's profligacy and a stunning free kick for our point yesterday....

TBH I'm dreading going to St Mary's as, whilst I will be starting the game with hope and optimism I fear that it will be another trudge back to the car wearing my hoops and avoiding the gaze of the local hobbits.....

If as I fear, we get a tonking against the Saints then I think that Harry et all will have shown that they are unable to inspire the team away from home and he has to go ASAP.....

However, Fernades has recently backed his man and used terminology such as stability etc so it won't happen for a while... Unless as expected we struggle against BFS's rampart Hammers who seem to be able to play some very entertaining football unlike the durge that Harry and his gang of dinosaurs are currently (and have been for a while) serving up......

Bottom 3 says it all and our goal difference is already and embarrassment and we're only 5 games in.....

Harry out and get Steve Clarke in.... Or if they want to be bold go and for Karl Robinson...

I know there'll be plenty on here who'll shove the old knee jerk tripe down my throat but we all know deep down the way this is headed.... Needing snookers by Xmas....

However, I am more than happy to have these words rammed firmly down my throat or up my R's if Harry et al turn it around and we suddenly become water tight at the back and Charlie finds his scoring boots....

COYR's
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 21-09-2014, 09:22 PM.

its been shambolic from the moment bobby fluked us the win derby deserved....awful pre season....uninspiring summer signings and failure to add to a tepid strike force!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Quality post and agree completely. Only thing is not sure who should get in as manager..not much choice about.

Comment

i would just stick with redknapp now and hope for the best but fear the worse.....but reguardless change manager next pre season!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

...could be worse, we could be Newcastle, bottom with a manager under pressure from fans at the game, and an arrogant owner.

Comment

We sign all these players and we're still ####. Only we could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
              We sign all these players and we're still ####. Only we could do that.
              This is the point, I thought we spend all this money to improve the squad. It seems we're still on square one.

Comment

First thing our players must learn, and quickly, that they should up their tempo and fight all the way. Harry was saying after the drubbing by United that they have class players, DiMaria cost 60 million, bla bla bla. Well, Leicester showed everyone that United are not invincible and the way football should be played when you have less quality.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  ...could be worse, we could be Newcastle, bottom with a manager under pressure from fans at the game, and an arrogant owner.
                  Ok I saw what you done there...clever

Comment

We don't have the worst players but we are the worst run club, the least stable one and we have the worst coaching / managerial setup.

Arry hasn't shown ANYTHING suggesting that he's capable of setting up a half decent team. He's a ####ing fraud. You can't blame expect the players to do it by themselves, they need proper coaching and a manager who actually gives a ####.

Arry out ASAP

Comment

I watched MOD yesterday and none of the teams actually won their matches. The other teams managed to lose. Everton should never have lost that game. They had most of the play and should easily have won. The mistake by the goalkeeper for the penalty was pathetic and he was also responsible for the second goal. He played well in the WC but since returning to Everton this season on the couple of times I have seen him he was pathetic. If teams were to make similar mistakes against us (and unfortunately nobody has so far) we would also have the chance of getting 3 points.

Comment

I watched MOD yesterday and none of the teams actually won their matches. The other teams managed to lose. Everton should never have lost that game. They had most of the play and should easily have won. The mistake by the goalkeeper for the penalty was pathetic. Crystal Palace were no even in the game at this time. He was also responsible for the second goal. If teams were to make similar mistakes against us (and unfortunately nobody has so far) we would also have the chance of getting 3 points.

Comment

Think we need a much more tougher regime than the current one. Look at how Leicester do it when it comes to training and nutrition among other things. We can do vine and all the fancy social media stuff but does that help us on the Pitch; No.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I don't think our squad is that bad, aside from obviously being short up front and possibly a dedicated left back. We certainly look a lot better on paper than our previous attempts at this level.

As I and others have previously said 'Arry seems good at attracting players to the club but then just doesn't seem to get the best out of them and tactically I don't believe he is much cop.

However we do need to give him more time this season. There were a lot of personnel changes in the summer. This is meant to be the season we see a real 'Arry team. If we are still this poor after say a dozen games I'd get rid. I can't help thinking a decent Premiership manager would be getting more out these players.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                              Having seen the rest of the teams and judging by their results and performances....

Foxes today had the drive and desire to come back at Utd today where we surrendered meekly....

The Baggies go and win up at WHL where we folded tamely and were quite frankly shambolic and gutless.....

Warnock goes to Goodison and edges it in a 5 goal thriller.... Could you imagine us being able to do that... Rhetorical question as we all know that we would never manage that on our current form...

We looked there for the taking at a number of times and we are endebted to Sjoke's profligacy and a stunning free kick for our point yesterday....

TBH I'm dreading going to St Mary's as, whilst I will be starting the game with hope and optimism I fear that it will be another trudge back to the car wearing my hoops and avoiding the gaze of the local hobbits.....

If as I fear, we get a tonking against the Saints then I think that Harry et all will have shown that they are unable to inspire the team away from home and he has to go ASAP.....

However, Fernades has recently backed his man and used terminology such as stability etc so it won't happen for a while... Unless as expected we struggle against BFS's rampart Hammers who seem to be able to play some very entertaining football unlike the durge that Harry and his gang of dinosaurs are currently (and have been for a while) serving up......

Bottom 3 says it all and our goal difference is already and embarrassment and we're only 5 games in.....

Harry out and get Steve Clarke in.... Or if they want to be bold go and for Karl Robinson...

I know there'll be plenty on here who'll shove the old knee jerk tripe down my throat but we all know deep down the way this is headed.... Needing snookers by Xmas....

However, I am more than happy to have these words rammed firmly down my throat or up my R's if Harry et al turn it around and we suddenly become water tight at the back and Charlie finds his scoring boots....

COYR's
                              You've summed things up very accurately.

Most of us were pretty happy with the summer signings, yet they seem to have a lack of desire and hunger. They're lethargic, seem to be off the pace. They just don't seem motivated. That must be down to the manager and his chronies. They don't seem fired up. Leicester have a far inferior squad on paper but they go out and show fight and desire, we don't.

I've always backed Harry because he inherited a mess, got us up 1st time (not sure how) and felt if he puts his own team together, we'd be ok.

Finding it hard to keep backing him, the football is poor, tactics wrong, mentally is shambolic and having had all summer, we're short in several positions.

I'd give him until end of November. If we don't improve, get rid, source a new manager and he he'll Jan window to turn it round. This is assuming we're not tailed off by then

Comment

Working...
                              X