Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC have there say now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29246421

Really can't see why all the Media take such delight in reporting about us and hoping for to see our downfall.
    We have wasted a lot of money over the years and failed.
    But, give our club a break FFS!!!

Comment

We are in debt, but so are Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City to name a few.
      Media always go on about us as MoneyBags QPR etc, and our high wage that we have got down recently.
      That video loves the fact that we are in turmoil after getting thumped 4-0 by Man Utd, but forgets to mention that they are paying £3.4million in wages to have Falcao for 1 season.

We may be in debt, but I really wish the media would stop the reports of us paying players high wages in the past when you have others that can throw money about with no questions.

Give us a chance this season.
      Hopefully we stay up, we can start balancing the books, and the owners can start looking to the future for QPR.

Comment

they really get on my ####, their sports coverage is now a joke. Last night it was 9 o'clock before they put up the correct score at Forest, it was still showing 0-0. The results on the Saturday give Scottish results precedence over the English League 1 and 2. I'm not interested in the mickey mouse league and how many Celtic have scored, never mind the Highland f***ing league
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
          We are in debt, but so are Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City to name a few.
          Media always go on about us as MoneyBags QPR etc, and our high wage that we have got down recently.
          That video loves the fact that we are in turmoil after getting thumped 4-0 by Man Utd, but forgets to mention that they are paying £3.4million in wages to have Falcao for 1 season.

We may be in debt, but I really wish the media would stop the reports of us paying players high wages in the past when you have others that can throw money about with no questions.

Give us a chance this season.
          Hopefully we stay up, we can start balancing the books, and the owners can start looking to the future for QPR.
          Difference being that Manchester United pulled in 750 million pound through their sponsorship deal, so they're right not to mention them because they're a completely different animal, so it does completely defeat your arguement.

I like Tony but we have an owner that likes to hog the limelight so I don't blame the media jumping all over us.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

This is ridiculous.. Its story after story with us.. It makes me so determined to win on Saturday and to stay up so we can shut all these journos up!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              This is ridiculous.. Its story after story with us.. It makes me so determined to win on Saturday and to stay up so we can shut all these journos up!
              Will you be starting this wkend?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Will you be starting this wkend?
                Har Har

Comment

I think everyone sees QPR as threat in the future, they'll do anything to put us down.

Comment

We've just done what a load of clubs have done but with more media attention through bad big-name signings.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      ...so what's the plan? How are you going to influence the game with this determination?

Comment

Working...
                      X