Still plenty of hope for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still plenty of hope for QPR

http://eplindex.com/58992/plenty-hop...-rangers.html?

Not convincing.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

excellent manager? Why the fu ck put those 2 words in the last sentence instead of the 1st.

Bloke who wrote is clearly likes to end on a high. Whatever drug he is on!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

the second bollx artical that i have read today. the first one was deleted on here earlier regarding the tw at hayward at the express paper.

anyway, to address this crap piece of journalism, we have a minus goal difference of 7 goals because we just played a team who have spent 200 milion on players. the other team is a top 6 club. we outplayed hull and were unlucky to lose. sunderland we beat and deservadly so.

so leaving out the top 6 teams so far we have p2 w1 L1 gf1 ga1
        im comfortable with that. another 3 points from our next to games will be just as good.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          the second bollx artical that i have read today. the first one was deleted on here earlier regarding the tw at hayward at the express paper.

anyway, to address this crap piece of journalism, we have a minus goal difference of 7 goals because we just played a team who have spent 200 milion on players. the other team is a top 6 club. we outplayed hull and were unlucky to lose. sunderland we beat and deservadly so.

im comfortable with that. another 3 points from our next to games will be just as good.
          Exactly! A bit of common sense talked there Hits.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Smoke and mirrors as those two maulings can't have done confidence let alone anyone remotely associated with QPR's pride any favours..... We need to toughen and wise up a bit sharpish or else we'll be bottom by Oct and playing catch up.....

Comment

Working...
            X