Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR chairman Tony Fernandes should look at his own decisions rather than Mark Hughes’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR chairman Tony Fernandes should look at his own decisions rather than Mark Hughes’

I met QPR chairman Tony Fernandes for the first time in July and, when asked what I thought, I told colleagues that if he carries out everything he stated during the chat then the club is in good hands.

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...es_1_3773613#4

Hmmmm... Has anyone also posted the Telegraph article yet on our 'loss of identity' or so they say

Comment

A decent article and sums up what a lot of fans think

Although bar Ferdinand our recruitment this summer seems to be better
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Have to say spot right on!!! Complete mirror opposite when documented Ian Holloway said " if the club was a chocolate bar it would have licked itself" .. Even this early I can see little light at the end of the tunnel.." .. We need Willie Wonka..

Comment

Tony's original allegiance to WHU influenced him re loyalty to team Harry and possibly re Rio. Just in my opinion. He pretty much said that Harry was his hero from way back.....

I think the club under his stewardship has been fairly chaotic and I think he still has to learn a thing or two about running a football club. You have to put all that sentiment to one side and get real. We'll see.

Comment

Fernandes made his mistakes in that season but he also trusted Hughes, Kia n Rigg who had all been in the game for a long time and trusted them with what they were doing.

Hughes may of made mistakes, but funny how he never tried to sign the Cr*p from us that he spent millions on and rated them so highly.

Comment

Working...
            X