Rubbish!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbish!!

Sunday's game against Man Utd was the same as the Spurs game, a team full of non triers. Going to these clubs to play totally defensive is the wrong approach to get a result, the best form of defence is to attack the opposition. In both these games QPR had a goal scoring chance when trailing at 1-0, and these opportunities fell to Matt Philips, who tried to lob the Spurs goalkeeper from 6 yards and put it over the bar, then he got to the ball before the Man Utd goalkeeper who came out of his area to clear the ball, was faced with open goal and casually hit the ball towards goal, which Johnny Eavens was able to stop and clear. Just shows to me this player is not Premier League class, should have put his boot through the ball and hammered it into the net on both occasions. I was optimistic at the start of this season about our chances of staying up, now I am not so sure after what I have seen so far. I have supported QPR since 1965 so I have seen many ups and downs during this time. Harry Redknapp should not be given a new contract yet awhile until the results and performances start improving.

no fears when i take over we will be in the champions league next season!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hi Marshy!

Comment

Agree about not giving Harry a new contract until the end of the season.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
        X