No announcement yet.

West Ham Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think football in general has peaked and is now no longer an attractive attraction!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
      Sorry for not chomping at the bit to travel for 2 hours to that hole in East London on a Sunday afternoon when the game is on TV, and having to shell out £60-£70 for the privilege to do so.

I presume you watched those last 2 away games where the players literally could not be bothered to get out of their own half. On that basis I think i'll give this one a swerve.

Before people start saying this and that about supporting the team through thick and thin, I have been to many West Ham away games over the years(including the last one when it was -2 degrees), just cannot find the motivation to do so this time around.

For all that are going good effort, just hope the team put as much in as you.
      Fair do's big fella and to be honest there must be a few who will snap up tickets if we put on a good show against Sjoke....

I'm off to St Mary's as have never been but also have a 7yr old son who I enjoy spending time with and at the moment R's are not giving me the dilemma of time with the missus and kids v going to watch Rangers who are going to at least give it their collective all....

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
        Sorry for not chomping at the bit to travel for 2 hours to that hole in East London on a Sunday afternoon when the game is on TV, and having to shell out £60-£70 for the privilege to do so.

I presume you watched those last 2 away games where the players literally could not be bothered to get out of their own half. On that basis I think i'll give this one a swerve.

Before people start saying this and that about supporting the team through thick and thin, I have been to many West Ham away games over the years(including the last one when it was -2 degrees), just cannot find the motivation to do so this time around.

For all that are going good effort, just hope the team put as much in as you.
        Dont know where you live ,but two hours across London seems a bit strong ..............
        But if the average dyed in wool R ,is that apathetic ,that going to West Ham away isnt going to be a must ,,then we are f ucked
        I'm not blaming anyone .for work ,financial or family commitments cant go ,but for f ucks sake its West Ham away .lets represent and show our pride........
        You R`ssssssss
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Dont know where you live ,but two hours across London seems a bit strong ..............
          But if the average dyed in wool R ,is that apathetic ,that going to West Ham away isnt going to be a must ,,then we are f ucked
          I'm not blaming anyone .for work ,financial or family commitments cant go ,but for f ucks sake its West Ham away .lets represent and show our pride........
          You R`ssssssss
          I take it you haven't been on the District line lately, 2 hours from Uxbridge to their stadium is being generous!!

Like I said if the team looked like they would give someone a game then I would most probably think about it, the fact that we will most probably just sit back on the off chance that we might nick a draw just doesn't excite.

I like to get a little bit of entertainment when I watch us play, and our away games under both Hughes and Redknapp have been beyond tedious.

We were sitting back last year against Watford and Brighton etc, so can't see it changing this year against the might of West Ham.

Comment

The thing is when we do sell out, allot of people will come on moaning why we didn't take a bigger allocation for this game, we should be taking 3k to West Ham

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
              The thing is when we do sell out, allot of people will come on moaning why we didn't take a bigger allocation for this game, we should be taking 3k to West Ham
              I'm relatively sure the reason we keep getting small allocations is we are only offering teams the upper school end when they come to ours! I'm not entirely sure how it works but it seems to me like the most likely option considering the allocations we have been given for spurs, Southampton etc where we usually sell out

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                I'm relatively sure the reason we keep getting small allocations is we are only offering teams the upper school end when they come to ours! I'm not entirely sure how it works but it seems to me like the most likely option considering the allocations we have been given for spurs, Southampton etc where we usually sell out
                The club are going by the last time we were in the premiership, I think we got our fingers burned by taking the full allocation at man city and then only taking about 150 and then if you don't sell you still have to pay the other club, Southampton we always take a big following so again not sure why only 2200 for this

Comment

Too much money. Paying for a season ticket and then away games on top, you need to be on the Forbes rich list. Plus if the team can't be arsed to show up at away games, why should we.

Comment

Everything on Sunday at Old Trafford was terrible... I can understand why fans would not be chomping at the bit to watch us away at the mo'. Beating Stoke might stir a bit of interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X