Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is all this mehmehmehmeh nonsense please folks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is all this mehmehmehmeh nonsense please folks?

I've seen this a few times and it reminds me very much of something they used to (and probably still do) over on the .Org whereby some people replaced swear words with made up silly embarrassing words... It might have been funny once but was done to death and became extremely irritating so come on now, let's be avin no more of that please.... Asterisks or ingenious ways of getting away with something a bit blue is much more palatable..... I thang you.....

#### off
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can understand the need for the mehmehmehmeh if mumsnet.com hve been pm'ing the mods saying their five year olds read this site and found the asterisks offensive cos they know there is swear worlds under them........ BUT does it have to be the over the top 'four' meh's. Cant you just do two, like 'mehmeh'.
      Isnt that sufficient for the poor little children? The four looks ridiculous and im sure would of even peed me off when i was three or four years of age on grown mens football forums before i could even read or the internet was invented.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Can understand the need for the mehmehmehmeh if mumsnet.com hve been pm'ing the mods saying their five year olds read this site and found the asterisks offensive cos they know there is swear worlds under them........ BUT does it have to be the over the top 'four' meh's. Cant you just do two, like 'mehmeh'.
        Isnt that sufficient for the poor little children? The four looks ridiculous and im sure would of even peed me off when i was three or four years of age on grown mens football forums before i could even read or the internet was invented.
        Well said Captain....

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          #### off
          I'm surprised it was only the one....

Looks like your mob might sneak back into cricket's top division old sahn.....

Comment

im northamptonshire..........used to like bisham bedi as a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              im northamptonshire..........used to like bisham bedi as a kid!
              Blimey a TOWIE lad following Northants.... Goochies syrup will be at half mast at this news....

Comment

im not boney fidal essex...born n bred a gunshot from loftus rd.....moved here in 92 when i firsat married a essex bint.......stayed ever since as like the climate and hussey like fillies!

Comment

Working...
                X