Just watched Hull v West Ham and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Hull v West Ham and.....

Both teams looked a million miles ahead of us in just about every aspect of the game but what was most startling was the fact that both teams played much better quality football than we could ever dream of....

Feel quite worried and a little disillusioned after watching that and especially so as Big Sam is not usually associated with attractive and entertaining football (ok I know they now have Teddy but even so) and Harry seems to have lived off that season at Spurs where they looked a million dollars as opposed to a million Lira.... Not sure exactly where this is going but I suppose it's maybe about the fact that there's two teams most think will be sniffing around the bottom half and both will finish higher than us I fear....

exactly what went through my mind, we were absolute pony against Utd. Need to step up and pretty damn sharpish
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Exciting end to end game but disagree strongly with that statement mate.
      A million miles - really?????

Comment

Both teams made silly mistakes, however I agree that at least the passion and the commitment on show were first class. Now that is something we have to improve, and very quickly. Watching Rangers playing makes you want to go to sleep!

Comment

It helps that both sides have superior quality players to our own
          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

and a manager without dementia!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hmmmm Hull and West Ham not exactly UTD away...... didn"t think Hull looked any better than us when we played them, in fact I thought they were very very lucky to win.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Both teams made silly mistakes, however I agree that at least the passion and the commitment on show were first class. Now that is something we have to improve, and very quickly. Watching Rangers playing makes you want to go to sleep!
                that was what stood out for me, 100% commitment for 90 minutes. Don't think we can afford certain players going through the motions. Too much at stake for that
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wish we had new signings (barr chaz) who scored now and again. Always happens on the regular to every other team but us.

Comment

Haha I actually thought the opposite.. I thought Hull were very average. No creativity at all. I thought West Ham were average in the 1st half but got it together in the 2nd.
                    I don't think either of these teams are a million miles ahead of us

Comment

This Hernandez looks quality.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If we play like we have done in our first two home games then we will be fine this season

We just need to stop being so timid away from home and stop giving teams too much respect
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          If we play like we have done in our first two home games then we will be fine this season

We just need to stop being so timid away from home and stop giving teams too much respect
                          Exactly this! People seem very quick to forget about our performances against Hull and Sunderland, instead judge us completely on the Spurs/UTD game.

Yes we've got to liven up when playing away but as much as an excuse it sounds its also very true 'we are only 4 games in'!!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We've had quite a tough start really.. Spurs and United away, as well as a Europa league team at home and a hard working Sunderland side under Poyet.
                            Probably one of the tougher starts of all the teams

Comment

Based on the two performances at Spurs and United I would agree but not on how we played in the two home games

I fancy us against West Ham at theirs

Comment

Working...
                              X