No announcement yet.

Are Ferdinand and Caulker undroppable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Ferdinand and Caulker undroppable?

...so far this season Onuoha has barely had a look in.....Hill and Dunne have not been played in their best positions......and Caulker and Ferdinand have both been at fault for several of our goals against...

Discuss!

I would drop rio and put ned in anyday but you know harry he wont drop his blue eyed boys
    You Rsssssss

Comment

no, the consequences of us going down determines no one is too big for the chop. I'd start with Green, Hill, Hoilett and Phillips against Sjoke
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Hmmm. Good question. Can't only slightly fault Caulker for Rooney's yesterday and the team should have hustled Man U out if that chance. Rio's error for Mata's goal and his error against Hull were worse than any error Clint has made this season.

Comment

Them 4 you have just pointed out are a must for the chop on saturday
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Caulker looks stoned every time i see him. Ned will be offski. To good a player to be not playing. Not saying he is a world beater but could be playing somewhere.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Hmmm. Good question. Can't only slightly fault Caulker for Rooney's yesterday and the team should have hustled Man U out if that chance. Rio's error for Mata's goal and his error against Hull were worse than any error Clint has made this season.
              I'd include Caulker's error(s) at Spurs too.

Comment

When you have a squad of 20 odd players i don't believe any player should be undroppable

Comment

We could go through the whole team and find a case to drop nearly every single one of them after being outclassed and outplayed by team worth about ten times ours and some on wages of 300k a week. Lets drop the lot i say. Not.

Comment

For fvck sake, I give up with some Rangers fans.. Nothing is ever good enough.

Yeah lets drop Rio and Caulker and put Hill and Dunne in at centre half.. Fvck me, some of you lot should listen to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      When you have a squad of 20 odd players i don't believe any player should be undroppable
                      I agree but it doesnt look that way so far - Harry has played Rio and Caulker for 90mins in all 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        I agree but it doesnt look that way so far - Harry has played Rio and Caulker for 90mins in all 4 games.
                        Im going to have a wild guess at thats cos they are the best two players we have in those two positions and they have both played very well in both our home games against non top six established premiership sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          We could go through the whole team and find a case to drop nearly every single one of them after being outclassed and outplayed by team worth about ten times ours and some on wages of 300k a week. Lets drop the lot i say. Not.
                          Yep. We were always gonna get tonked by that lot. But the players should have defo gone out with a "We have nothing to lose" attitude rather than the "We're gonna lose" one that was on display yesterday. Obviously, Harry has to take his medicine in that respect too.

They'll be much more up for it against pube-head's team..... and it will clearly be a much more even fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Im going to have a wild guess at thats cos they are the best two players we have in those two positions and they have both played very well in both our home games against non top six established premiership sides.
                            Spot on Kev.. I dunno what some of our fans have been smoking with their opinions sometimes.. everyone can have one but some are bordering on ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              For fvck sake, I give up with some Rangers fans.. Nothing is ever good enough.

Yeah lets drop Rio and Caulker and put Hill and Dunne in at centre half.. Fvck me, some of you lot should listen to yourself.
                              Calm yourself down. Its called posing a question on a discussion forum, that's what it's all about. Either engage with the debate or dont, and move onto another thread you find more interesting. Quite simple really

Comment

Working...
                              X