Nothing's changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing's changed

Nothing's changed, still need to average a point a game to ensure or at least have a very good chance of staying up, that's spurs away and man utd away off the fixture list where anything would have been a bonus, a draw at home to stoke and we are not far off the target and a win puts us ahead of target so still a lot to be positive about, we are not in spurs or man utd's class, hull at home was a far worse result for our survival chances.
    Losing 4-0 away is horrible to watch and we sat back for first 20 mins and never had any intention of going forward until they scored then we were picked off by top class players, we are more than a match for Stoke and with the home fans giving Hughes the treatment we have a great chance to put ourselves back on track.
    Hull v west ham tonight 2 teams in our league, what's a good result for us , wished they could both lose.

The performance was just scrutinised more because it was on TV at 4pm on Super Sunday against a new star studded United side.
    It was miss-match class wise.. I agree, nothing has changed.

Every team in the bottom half of the table would of got tonked yesterday.

Comment

I thought the title of this thread meant nothing has changed since we were last relegated as we are still just as rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I thought the title of this thread meant nothing has changed since we were last relegated as we are still just as rubbish
        No because that kind of thread would have been made after the Hull and Sunderland games..... oh wait!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
        X