No announcement yet.

Hoddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vargas could be good we can see it but will harry see it or will he give him 20 mins football again on sat
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      We did, phillips, Niko and vargas all had very good chances. How would 4-3 or 4-2 of looked.
      For the general morale of the team and the fans it would have looked a lot better......it may have even spread a little doubt into a united side that had very little to worry about yesterday....

Comment

I don't expect many to consider the effect of Barton and Mutch not being available. Let's face it, so many people don't see Mutch as a good investment because the energy and dynamism he brings is overlooked because he doesn't have the skills you believe are essential to play for QPR. Him and Barton bring that to the side and without them Sandro was the lone enforcer and sadly doesn't appear fit enough yet. Not only that but when you are not close enough to the opposition and they can pass it around you with ease, this type of player becomes irrelevant. How much of the fortnight before the game did we work on a method including Barton/Sandro or Barton/Mutch combos? I don't know when one or either picked up their knocks but there are no direct replacements for these players if it happened late in the piece and so the changes, with the likes of Nico and Co coming in change the whole ball game.
        I'm not sure what team or formation Harry would have gone for if all were fit but I'd like to think it would have shown a bit more attacking intention that we had in the end.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          Not blaming hoddle for today but in the four games this season we don't look any better than last year. Still very much devoid of ideas for 90mins
          Played 4 . shlt twice better than last season twice .
          The football was crap under Steve Mc the results were good cos we were playing weaker sides
          we are a striker light cos all the poster and club wanted Remy to stay and the frog plssed off at the 11th hour leaving us no time to get an adequate replacement
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-09-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Played 4 . shlt twice better than last season twice .
            The football was crap under Steve Mc the results were good cos we were playing weaker sides
            we are a striker light cos all the poster and club wanted Remy to stay and the fog plssed off at the 11th hour leaving us no time to get an adequate replacement
            behave yourself.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              behave yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X