No announcement yet.

Austin V Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not start this thread to slate Chas. We need him for certain games but Eds pace we need in prob most games. Would love it if both started next game.

Comment

Get a grip people, Jesus Christ. Absolutely embarrassing.

Comment

Dont think it's a question of Charlie or Vargas? how about Austin and Vargas together?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Discuss ...I think Vargas edges it ?
          Going on what, 1 game??

Come on mate really, they're also on the same side..... so how about, how good a Austin Vargas partnership would/could be.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

How anyone can evaluate Vargas after 30 mins against Charlie Austin is beyond me !!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Dont think it's a question of Charlie or Vargas? how about Austin and Vargas together?
              He's done something there!
              I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

A striker that we should of signed in the transfer window but we didn't
                R's

Comment

Make a couple of good runs and miss a one on one and fans think he should start the next game.. Wow, I might head down to Harlington if that's all it takes to start up front for us

Comment

I do love how people are sure that Vargas is now the mehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh because of what 20mins yesterday? Cut charlie some slack. He got zero service from the most overrated winger in Hoilett and the very poor Phillips. as others say we could've had Sir Les upfront today and it wouldn't make mehmehmehmeh difference.

Edit - I do like the swear word corrections.. you mehmehmehmehing mehmehmehmehmeh
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not to mention a Pacey forward like Vargas was always going to be more suited to an away match on the counter

Comment

There are two leagues within this league imo, top 6/7 teams are way out in front , but against the rest i believe he will cause problems given the service. He isn't going to run away from defenders and ive always thought outside the box his game is ok nothing special , but he is a natural goal scorer , very hard playing up there on your own needs a partner for me.

Comment

Charlie Austin all day long, someone who would spit blood for the team and club, I really hope Vargas is a top player though

Comment

Don't you just love how people can already judge that Charlie doesn't have what it takes and Vargas is going to be a legend. Yes, the latters movement when he came on for 20 mins on Sunday was decent, but he actually snatched at bit of a sitter. Charlie didn't get a sniff for 60 + minutes owing to him being so isolated he might as well have been at the Ethiad. If Vargas had ploughed that lone furrow like Charlie did what would people be saying now? They both need bodies in and around them to be effective, by the time Vargas came on we were playing more advanced and United had taken their foot off a bit so he had a few supporting bodies whereas Charlie hardly saw another Rangers player whilst on the pitch.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Don't you just love how people can already judge that Charlie doesn't have what it takes and Vargas is going to be a legend. Yes, the latters movement when he came on for 20 mins on Sunday was decent, but he actually snatched at bit of a sitter. Charlie didn't get a sniff for 60 + minutes owing to him being so isolated he might as well have been at the Ethiad. If Vargas had ploughed that lone furrow like Charlie did what would people be saying now? They both need bodies in and around them to be effective, by the time Vargas came on we were playing more advanced and United had taken their foot off a bit so he had a few supporting bodies whereas Charlie hardly saw another Rangers player whilst on the pitch.
                              The opening sentence in this post made me laugh, and is so true!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X