Everyone go to bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone go to bed

Sorry about the patronising title of the thread but I think we should all forget about today's game - don't wind ourselves up and start reposting from Wednesday when we will all start feeling more positive again - you know it makes sense !!

I don't know about you but I feel we are the worst team and certain of relegation. Burnley & Leicester play to win all their games, we don't and can't see us finish above them any of them two.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I don't know about you but I feel we are the worst team and certain of relegation. Burnley & Leicester play to win all their games, we don't and can't see us finish above them any of them two.
      Table never ever lies mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Table never ever lies mate.
        yep and as it stands there are teams worse than us! it was Man utd away....some perspective needed on here!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          yep and as it stands there are teams worse than us! it was Man utd away....some perspective needed on here!
          Exactly.

Comment

Harry has got to play without niko, toilet,clint,philips on sat put them on the bench by all meens, hope joey is fit for sat he was sadly missed today
            You Rsssssss

Comment

I'm sure United will get more than 4 against other teams this season. And Spurs too.

Comment

1 more win then we had under Hughes this time 2 seasons ago.
                "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  I'm sure United will get more than 4 against other teams this season. And Spurs
                  too.
                  What's the excuse for last season then ?

HR ........... Absolute chancer !

I'd feelmore confident of staying up if we had TinkyWinky from the Teletubbies in charge !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                  X