Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have the worst defence

GD -8

Should have sorted the defence out but we still have Dunne & Hill as starters.

Rio's a top pro but getting slower year by year.

Knee jerkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Have faith in Harry, he will sort it out, we don't need a new manager.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Hour by hour rio is getting slower
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          GD -8

Should have sorted the defence out but we still have Dunne & Hill as starters.

Rio's a top pro but getting slower year by year.
          I don't think our defence is too bad. I think it's a question of Harry to blame for not playing Nedum, as well as playing Clint at LB when he is clearly out of his depth there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            as well as playing Clint at LB when he is clearly out of his depth there.
            HR flecking chancer !

I've seen about 15 interviews over the years where Sir Clint has stated he isn't a left back !

Why the fluck can't the saggy faced lump of sh1te see what the fans & even the player can see ?
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Harry shvit himself today.dirty northern shhllaggss were there for the taking.4soft goals.green was a pxick on the 3rd.why are we paying respect to these Jean jacket wearing non washing low life people. were Londoners,we should be marching all over the dirty mehmehmehmehmehmehmehs.too many saying hold on he's alright, mehmehmehmeh em lets get back to the old captain days
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

What is the memeh mehmehmehmehmehmeh, whoever invented it is an absolute mehmehmehmeh

Comment

Kin joke,this is a football website where you can change what a poster really wants to say.

Comment

Thought Rio and Caulker were all over the shop at times today, terrible game for both

Comment

Poor rio must be tired doing all these interviews for the newspapers
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Why play 1 up front?

Comment

Playing Clint at LB should always entail playing Traore in front rather than Hoilett.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Two of our starters are 30+ (Ferdy and Hill) while Onuoha and Traore who are younger and faster are on the bench. Funny the sub also includes another 30+ (Dunne). Stupid really.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X