Sky's ank fest over United/Falcao...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky's ank fest over United/Falcao...

there was another team playing today y'now....serious over kill over MU. When Falcao was warming up the cameras were slobbering over him.....in the background Vargas was warming up and not a dickie bird about him making his debut!!!
    Disgusting way to broadcast a football match!

At least we justified sky's lack of interest in us . Pathetic performance

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      At least we justified sky's lack of interest in us . Pathetic performance

Comment

The good news is we were the only game today, so we have got the whole of motd2 to ourselves tonight, so the pundits can rip into is for a whole hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          The good news is we were the only game today, so we have got the whole of motd2 to ourselves tonight, so the pundits can rip into is for a whole hour.
          Nah we may be ok Kev, If BBC are anything like Sky they will completely forget that we were there.

Comment

Welcome back, TW. It was a total w@nkathon from start to finish. Shameful coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Welcome back, TW. It was a total w@nkathon from start to finish. Shameful coverage.
              thanks mate.
              wasn't it just.

Comment

expect naff all else from murdochs marauders....cant stand the channel but it dictates everything when it comes to the game we love!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

did you expect anything else? one of the worlds biggest get a top manager and top class players lining up for debuts, plus we were beyond bad? show me a positive that even the most ardent media could honestly broadcast. its all about man u and we helped create the headlines.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The bum licking from Sky was disgusting

Comment

I'm perplexed that you don't already know that sky sky have a love in with Utd & Liverpool even last night nothing about villa all about the scousers and today their love in with continued,

Comment

I bet all the presenters on sky today plus sky sports news was having a bottle bank over man u today it makes me fill tom and mehmehmehmeh
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

What did anybody really expect though? The home team always gets more coverage cos its their ground, united have got a new world class manager and just spent a 150 million quid this week. Should sky done a half hour featurette on swp or something. Come on, that was the least of our worries and so not worth even mentioning imho. Happnes every week to the home team.

Comment

Football is all about utd! Look after the foreigner.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              did you expect anything else? one of the worlds biggest get a top manager and top class players lining up for debuts, plus we were beyond bad? show me a positive that even the most ardent media could honestly broadcast. its all about man u and we helped create the headlines.
                              ...I was referring more specifically to the pre match Utd love in overkill Bush. Not a mention of our new signings, which for QPR, were pretty d amn impressive...Vargas for one, even though he started on the bench!

Comment

Working...
                              X