Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these stars at United and who plays them next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll smash them.

I thought that we would also beat Tottenham.

Comment

Surely they'll need time to "gel".

Comment

RVP needs an op, Falcau just recovered from ACL and will need time to settle, Mata out of favour it seems, Di Maria again needs time. This is probably the best time we could play them as they've had a shocking start, are under huge pressure to turn it around and their defence is shite and the likes of Evans are peeing their pants in fear of more errors every time the ball gets near them, and their midfield is weak.

We should go with a tight back 4 and tell our CM's to bully theirs so the likes of Sandro, Fer and Barton just get stuck in and then when they win the ball make things happen releasing the lieks of Phillips, Vargas if eh plays, Charlie and Hoilett. If they stick with 352 then there will be gaps we can exploit like everyone else this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          so the likes of Sandro, Fer and Barton just get stuck in
          Not sure if Sandra is fit..... The most important thing is attitude. We can not approach this game like the Spurs one. Look at Stoke vs Citeh plus a couple of other results. No more surrenders.

Comment

I would be over the moon with a draw

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              I would be over the moon with a draw
              I think it might be if we have a soli back 4 then the destroyers sitting in front. We need to play a sitting and counter attack game trying to exploit the gaps in their defence when they over commit.

Comment

Massive amount of pressure on them whereas we can go in knowing coming away with anything is a bonus.
                They simply have to win.
                Going to be a massive game for our Arry but hopefully he will out do his counterpart.
                It's games like this with the world watching that sometimes reminds you the prem ain't bad and it's better than Donny away.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Surely they'll need time to "gel".
                  Banned word
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The pressure is on Utd to come at us, so HR might set up as 4-5-1. I'd have Barton Fer and Sandro in the middle for this one, and play a counter attacking game. I think I'd play Traore wide left for this game because he has a better defensive game than Hoilett.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

One thing for sure there will be more emphasis on this game than any other that weekend. Is it on TV as well?
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Di Maria Rooney Mata
                        RVP Falcao

Not...too...shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                          Di Maria is already injured. Herrera hasn't done anything impressive. Falco is a mercenary. Only good signing is blind. Their defence is a joke so we don't need to fear them
                          Falcao may be a mercenary, but he is a goalscorer who scores for all his clubs. He has already recovered from his ACL with 2 in 3 games for Monaco.

I expect he will not find it too difficult to score on his home debut. And with QPR's fantastic attack the final score is bound to end in QPR 0

Comment

[QUOTE=Hertford Hoop;1319623]One thing for sure there will be more emphasis on this game than any other that weekend. Is it on TV as well?[/QUOTE]

on Sky Sunday @ 4.00 pm

Comment

I'd love it if we beat them. All those plastic fans sobbing in their pints...... Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X