Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio Borini

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...s-9703520.html

I mentioned a week ago he's was hanging around in London. It wouldn't surprised me if Harry goes after him. He not as bad as some make out to be, Sunderland fans think very highly of him. They are a bit pissed off he's turn them down thought.

Good player, liked him since his scum days.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Would be a decent addition, just speaking with a colleague who supports Sunderland and he reckons the lad is mustard.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Everyone seems to rave about him and good age but doesn't seem to have the greatest scoring record?

Comment

Hopeless ratio, not the quickest, never impressed.

Comment

I think he's very good
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sadly the stats tell a different story.........

Comment

Now Defoe deal dead, this seems to be gathering momentum: BBC Five Live report...

QPR eye Borini move?

Posted at 15:22
                "QPR and Liverpool are 'in discussions' over possible transfer for Fabio Borini."

Comment

Yep, plenty of places reporting the Borini deal so looks likely!

Not the greatest stats, but plenty of Sunderland fans seem gutted they're missing out on him

Comment

Think he's decent and just needs a regular run in the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
                      Yep, plenty of places reporting the Borini deal so looks likely!

Not the greatest stats, but plenty of Sunderland fans seem gutted they're missing out on him
                      yep, maybe he makes a lot of assists. can't say ive really taken him in enough to have an opinion. guess bottom line is there aren't many alternatives out there at 4pm on deadline day...

Comment

I think his goal:game ratio is a little misleading, as he seems to have been used a lot as a sub, especially at Liverpool. Given a run in the first team, he will score goals in the PL. If we manage to bring in Borini and Sandro, I will be a very happy young man.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          yep, maybe he makes a lot of assists. can't say ive really taken him in enough to have an opinion. guess bottom line is there aren't many alternatives out there at 4pm on deadline day...
                          He won't want 90k a week I reckon!
                          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

I think he played as a left winger a fair bit for Sunderland? Could fit into the 433 system pretty well in that case.

Comment

Still only 7 goals for Sunderland having played most of last season. You might be right Graham that he played mainly as a winger. However, we already have Vargas - and as things stand, Adel - in the withdrawn role plus Hoilet and Philips as wingers. Surely what we need is an out and out goal scorer (apologies if I am sounding like a broken record/ Rebel etc, but it is so blindingly obvious it is a bit worrying we don't seem to be addressing it - again...).

Comment

Working...
                              X