Alan shearer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan shearer

I said the last time we were in premier league that he doesn't like us. I don't know what we did to pi,ss him off but he never has anything positive to say bout us. Anytime we won a game he hardly was on the match of the day show that night.
    Once again we get our 1st win and shearer not on the show again. Keeps happening for it to be a coincidence.
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Who gives a flying fark about what Alan Shearer has to say?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Who gives a flying fark about what Alan Shearer has to say?
      True. But maybe someone knows what we did to fark him off.
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So he doesn't come on Match Of The Day if we happen to win?

Comment

up there with who shot j.r......
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            up there with who shot j.r......
            It is

Comment

Alan Shearer was in charge when his boyhood team got relegated. No one can ever take that away from him.

Comment

I think it is maybe just a coincidence.... if you are on motd, then you are there all day. you don't get the option to head off if qpr win.

if shearer has a problem with us, then i guess it is the same problem as lots of other people... we (allegedly) pay too much for mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                  I think it is maybe just a coincidence.... if you are on motd, then you are there all day. you don't get the option to head off if qpr win.

if shearer has a problem with us, then i guess it is the same problem as lots of other people... we (allegedly) pay too much for mediocrity.
                  Your probably right. But worth keeping an eye out for. (Going on the basis that we get some more wins lol)

Comment

Got really scared when I read this, thought we were about to sign him.

I'm off on a cruise for 12 days from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona on Monday, so feeling a bit more scatty than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Got really scared when I read this, thought we were about to sign him.

I'm off on a cruise for 12 days from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona on Monday, so feeling a bit more scatty than usual.
                      no... don't rule it out

triffick player? yes

over 30? yes

looking for one last payday? yes

why not???????

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

But his beloved Newcastle is a modelclub and do things the right way?

Comment

shrearer is about as exciting as a night out with prof steven hawkins and dame tanni grey!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Things could 'ramp' up with this two Facto and be quite fun. I have it in god authority that he is not keen because he can't spell our clubs name! Even the abbreviated one

Comment

Never spoken to Tany_grey but have had some encounters with Mr black hole.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X