Away fans point of view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away fans point of view

Amazing how it's all doom and gloom for teams when they lose to the sh,itty qpr!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads...sition.960748/
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

It getting old everybody's calling us sh#tty cos we got a small ground. In a weird way I like the fact we are a small club. Go to arsenal man utd or city it's soulless 90% of the time.

Comment

Some interesting posts from them, we won, we deserved the win and they are s****y
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Last two premier wins are against them. Says it all

Comment

Yeah, cause Sunderland are a mighty prem side! Couldn't even beat sh1tty QPR though, could they?

Comment

Pr*cks

Comment

"I watched the second half and QPR hardly touched the ball"

F UCKING NORTHERN MONKEY!!!!!!

Comment

I like how they call us cheaters. We was bottom with no wins and no goals, so if we are cheaters then we are really bad at that
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Norvern Mugs! Shi**y QPR! pot calling kettle black comes to mind!

Comment

Working...
                  X