Breaking..Ale Faurlin out with 3rd ACL injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking..Ale Faurlin out with 3rd ACL injury

Just on the official. Gutted for the lad..gutted.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Gutted for him... Think we should now be looking at terminating his contract though

Comment

Devastating. Career over now surely

Comment

Poor guy. He'd have to be seriously considering his career at this point.

Comment

Career over. Poor guy, gutted for him.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Poor *******.

Gutted for him, one of the few players that I've liked at QPR over the last few years, and a genuinely quality player.

What a **** week this has been, and this is the worst news of the lot.

Comment

Feel for him! This 3rd Acl could be a career finisher

Comment

Complete disaster for him, and for us. We need cover and quick.

Comment

Poor bloke. That's a massive loss as well. Quality player who deserves more luck than this. Such a shame.

Comment

The warning signs were in pre-season against PAOK, the way he went lunging into tackles almost to the point of recklessness, and that was just a friendly. It's like his over-exuberance is his own undoing. Very sad.

Comment

Absolutely gutted, one of the few QPR players in recent times we've all had massive respect for.

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                        Gutted for him... Think we should now be looking at terminating his contract though
                        Seriously?

Why don't we just put a screen round him and put him out of his misery like you would a racehorse too? No use to us anymore, off to the glue factory?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          The warning signs were in pre-season against PAOK, the way he went lunging into tackles almost to the point of recklessness, and that was just a friendly. It's like his over-exuberance is his own undoing. Very sad.
                          How did it happen in the match on Wednesday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            These ACL injuries can happen at any time though, I done mine just by turning. No player around me, turned and it went.

Comment

QPR club doctor:

"The scans have since revealed his ACL graft has ruptured."

If the graft has ruptured I cant see a way back from that.

"If he has a repair it will be a six to nine month injury"

IF being the operative word.

Comment

Working...
                              X