Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad news.

Comment

Really gutted for the lad. Truth be told, he was never the same player after the first injury but I think, as much as anything, that was to do with never really having the opportunity to get himself to a prolonged period of match fitness.

A real shame as he certainly has the quality, but I suspect that's game over :(

Comment

Also, lets get a big Faurlin singalong going on Saturdsy, show our support.

Comment

Can't believe it. Not that I'd wish this injury on anyone, but we have some 'players' robbing a living from us, but then Ale, who gives his all, has this happen (again). :(( Gutted for the lad. Just to pick yourself up mentally to go through this lengthy recovery process again has to be a very tough proposition :(

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            These ACL injuries can happen at any time though, I done mine just by turning. No player around me, turned and it went.
            I accept that however I think you do have to question the way he goes into tackles at times. It's almost like he tries too hard and in doing so increases risk of self-injury.

Comment

Unfortunate. Gutted for him. Only one left to break now!
              Last edited by 1QPRDK; 29-08-2014, 09:25 AM.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Only one left to break now!
                None actually. He's done them both.

Comment

Christ, how unlucky can someone be? Completely devastated for him...

Wishing him a speedy recovery, whether he can play for us again or not.

Comment

I can't believe this!! So sad for him,hopefully he can come back someday,but this really could be end of his professional career.

Comment

The club should do the honourable thing and not cut off his contract, he played such a great part in our previous promotion.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        The club should do the honourable thing and not cut off his contract, he played such a great part in our previous promotion.
                        I think there is Insurance for such things.
                        Sad news. Bad week.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
                          Christ, how unlucky can someone be? Completely devastated for him...

Wishing him a speedy recovery, whether he can play for us again or not.

It was only a matter of time really. the only good thing to come out of all this is that we have time to sign a replacement.
                          good luck to him for the future.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            None actually. He's done them both.
                            Yes I know. Read there was two ACL bundles in each knee. Since it said independent of previous injury, I assumed it was the second bundle in left knee, but just read it was the graft. Anyway hoping for a speedy recovery and a better graft this time. With a bit of luck he can still make it for the run-in, and our title challenge against ManC and Pool in May
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Just heard it on Talksport, absolutely gutted for him.

He appears to be a genuine bloke who enjoys being here.

Sickened !
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Absolutely gutted for Ale. Comfortably the best passer and the best at controlling a game we've had since the 90s. Seems like a great guy too, lives locally, kicks a football around in Ravenscourt Park with his kid or sits there strumming his guitar.

He strolls into my favourite ever QPR XI with his eyes closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X