Good luck burton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck burton

We are a big scalp for them regardless of what some might say, they have Brighton at home in next round so good chance to go through.
    Im gutted we are out as l loved the league cup back in the day, semi v villa in 77 then the great run to final in 86, they ended in tears too but was great days all the same.
    Think the players and or club should refund £50 to every R that bought a ticket for tonigbt.
    Im not big on slagging the team/club but once again we go out with a whimper.
    SUNDERLAND AT HOME IS A MUST WIN TO MAKE UP FOR TONIGHT LET ALONE HELP SUSTAIN OUR PREM STATUS.
    C'mon u R's!!!!

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    We are a big scalp for them regardless of what some might say, they have Brighton at home in next round so good chance to go through.
    Im gutted we are out as l loved the league cup back in the day, semi v villa in 77 then the great run to final in 86, they ended in tears too but was great days all the same.
    Think the players and or club should refund £50 to every R that bought a ticket for tonigbt.
    Im not big on slagging the team/club but once again we go out with a whimper.
    SUNDERLAND AT HOME IS A MUST WIN TO MAKE UP FOR TONIGHT LET ALONE HELP SUSTAIN OUR PREM STATUS.
    C'mon u R's!!!!
    I remember the semi in 77 too loft! I went to all 3 matches. Away leg was the best, down 2-1 in ET and missed a pen with a few mins left then came back and equalized anyway! Great drive home! Too bad Brian Little played in the replay!

Agree with you though, well played and best of luck to Burton!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

P,iss of Burton. U beat a useless, clueless, hopeless, pile of poo team. How you only manage to beat that c,rap team 1 0 is a joke. Should b ashamed and can't see you going any further in the cup after that pathetic performance against a rubbish team like that.
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

77 still remember being on the highbury pitch at the final whistle still got the ticket , and the headline in the paper the next day " little darling "

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          I remember the semi in 77 too loft! I went to all 3 matches. Away leg was the best, down 2-1 in ET and missed a pen with a few mins left then came back and equalized anyway! Great drive home! Too bad Brian Little played in the replay!

Agree with you though, well played and best of luck to Burton!
          The long haired Brian little broke my heart that night st Highbury, remember going home on the tube with my dad totally gutted. R's packed the northbank that nightand sang their hearts out, a young skinny lad called andy gray played that night too of I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            The long haired Brian little broke my heart that night st Highbury, remember going home on the tube with my dad totally gutted. R's packed the northbank that nightand sang their hearts out, a young skinny lad called andy gray played that night too of I remember right.
            He certainly played at Villa Park because I remember many choruses of "Who the f*ck is Andy Gray". We soon found out though 'cause I think he scored the first goal!

Edit: Just looked it up and apparently Deehan got both goals for them. Guess I don't care too much who scores for the opposition!
            Last edited by dsqpr; 27-08-2014, 10:37 PM.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Why is it always about the money, if you want to watch a winning side ... Then go down the road ... Or to Manchester City etc ... Just because we lost doesn't mean you should get a refund.

However if you get one
              I will be next in line ....

Fulham away
              Vauxhall
              Motors both legs
              Stockport away
              Wimbledon
              Spurs
              Chelsea

The list goes on ... QPR do not win app the time ...
              Fact

Comment

i remember 77 game the loft was so packed i was in there 5 mins and this copper grabbed me for pushing he wanted to chuck me out but i gave him a sob storey so he let me off great memory tho i was to young and skint to go the other 2 games
                You Rsssssss

Comment

[QUOTE=PompeyRanger;1314953]Why is it always about the money, if you want to watch a winning side ... Then go down the road ... Or to Manchester City etc ... Just because we lost doesn't mean you should get a refund

It's not because we lost , its the huge effort timewise and moneywise for midweek night game up north and with very little effort put in to actually win the game, I know prem is priority but there is nothing like a cup run for exciitement but you need to an old timer to remember ours !!

Comment

Working...
                  X