Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF on SSN

About 12noon.

Playing his cards close to his chest but basically said might be looking for another GK and perhaps a mid-fielder but otherwise done in the transfer market. If true these other half dozen or so players that have been banded about likely to come to nothing,unless he's learnt by his past mistakes and keeping a low profile on potential targets.

Desperate for a striker if I'm honest!

Comment

He got a bucket for every goal we let in on Sunday he was lucky we never let in ten
      You Rsssssss

Comment

He nominated every person he hates to to the ice bucket challenge good old tony
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Why a midfielder? That's one of the few areas we're well stocked in. How about we get another CB too...oh wait

Comment

So Robinson not coming? It's McCarthy and Diarra apparently who's Tony talking about

Comment

Comment

Video

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...l-role-for-les

Comment

Speaks a lot a sense that man, excellent chairman to work for i would imagine

Comment

Thanks for the links! Agree with winalotto. TF speaks so bloody eloquently. Represents out club really well I feel. We truly are a sleeping giant with this team behind the scenes. Fingers and everything crossed to survive this season to consolidate and reach our potential as a global force.

Comment

Originally posted by hipsterhoop View Post
                      Thanks for the links! Agree with winalotto. TF speaks so bloody eloquently. Represents out club really well I feel. We truly are a sleeping giant with this team behind the scenes. Fingers and everything crossed to survive this season to consolidate and reach our potential as a global force.
                      Exactly, really important we stay up this year which we should do comfortably.

Comment

Marek Lipinski @MarekLipinski

Great nominations for the Ice Bucket from @tonyfernandes: Richard Branson, Flavio Briatore and Jose Bosingwa. #QPR http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...cket-challenge
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                        X