No announcement yet.

Manchester United Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an email off Virgin Trains today offering £5 off... Not the most tantalising offer I grant you but still, I don't have any use for it so if anyone wants to use it, feel free (I assume it's a use one time only PIN so it'll be "first come, first served" sort of thing):

£5 off your journey

We've served up a seductive seat sale, 2FOR1 offers and an #awesome competition this summer − but we still have one last bit to take off, and this time it's a big fat £5!

Simply book a journey between 3 September − 18 November (you might need to put some layers back on by then) and enter the unique PIN below. Your booking just needs to be the value of £25 on selected Advance fares and made before 10 September. Easy.

Book now

PIN: 4U36KL744V

1. Click 'BOOK NOW' 2. Choose your journey 3. Enter PIN

Comment

Have tickets sold out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Have tickets sold out yet?
        Not much appetite for this one I'm sensing. They are there for the taking in fairness but as stated earlier in the thread one of the poorest away days going.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Not much appetite for this one I'm sensing. They are there for the taking in fairness but as stated earlier in the thread one of the poorest away days going.
          I've never been mate, why is it so poor?

Comment

Well we've always lost there for one in the last how many years.

Ages from train station, crappy view stuck in a corner, long journey, gloating mancs right next to you at either side.

Just never enjoyed it personally. Wasn't there for Dennis Baileys hat trick only ever losses.

Comment

Working...
            X