No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery is poo though. Every set piece is rubbish when he should pass he shoots when he should shoot he passes he's an awful footballer

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Good shout Ravel but realistic?
      He's not playing either so why not why would he turn it down unless there is better option

Comment

• Fair play and if any chance bin any of the current squad to pay for him.

Comment

• Never understood why we (the powers that be) refused to entertain the idea of loan signings this season. Low risk, lots of young and old talent out there. Bournemouth do it ffs, but not us. Not saying Adel is the answer, love that nutter, but it's too late

Comment

• Bring him back and give him no 10 shirt. Sell cherry in Jan for a few quid.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Bring him back and give him no 10 shirt. Sell cherry in Jan for a few quid.
              I'm not sure we would get anything for him. What's he worth based on his current performances 500k????

Comment

• I'd definitely have adel back. I don't think he would but he'd be a massive asset in body and ability. He would definitely keep us in this division can't name many current players that could also
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Id have Joey back,he may ,ok he is a cooooooooooooont but he put some words in to the squad.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Would take him a few months to get fit but if he was up for it to try and resurrect his career i'd have to say bring him in. But he won't be anywhere near our radar and i doubt TF would have him back.

Comment

• But i'd also have to say the only players i fear we will bring in will be lower league one if any at all.

Comment

• Would like to see Adel back, wouldn't want Joey in a million years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I haven't one. But it ain't Adel. I think we're f acked with that s hit squad. I'd get rid of Luongo and Cherry for a start. Show ponies with no product. And get in a striker who can score.
                          Gladwin, Sandro, Mackie, El Khayati, Can all join them.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Of course he would come back if we approached him!!!! He's not doing anything else and not played first team game since joining benfica but he's passed it so no
                            so it would take 6 months to get him fit what's the point and no shorts to fit his fat ar$e

Comment

• Dave just wrap a flag around him if we cannot find any shorts to fit him. Would take him unfit over any of our current croc of ####. He was never the fittest 1st time around.

Comment

• Id bring back JET.

Can go missing in games but also has the ability to score goals!

Comment

Working...
                                X