X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    No point of Henry and cousins both playing to deep one needs to push up
    Wrong thread?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Did well for us? Slightly underplaying it. You're a stats man but think he scored or assisted 50 of our goals the year we went up
      That one season out of however many he did phenomenally... that for me maximises his overall time as "did well for us"
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        That one season out of however many he did phenomenally... that for me maximises his overall time as "did well for us"
        You said 5 years ago he did well for us = that season. Anyway, life's too short.

Comment

• Adel

Clearly we haven't had a Taraabt thread for a few hours, but seeing as the boredom is rising at HQ and the bloke who without doubt is a lazy pig is being bombed out at his latest club.

Would u take him back right now?

Comment

• nope

Comment

• He'll end up at Cardiff I reckon. Doesn't run around enough for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                nope
                Fair enough bud, have u ever seen him play for Rangers tho?

Comment

• Tarrabt weighing 19 stone would still influence a game more than Chery

Comment

• Tarbs is a lazy turd but good god we miss someone with his ability. That season........

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Fair enough bud, have u ever seen him play for Rangers tho?
                      Of course I have. I got nutmegged by him a couple of times at a training session too at Harlington when he called me over because I looked like Hogan Ephraim. Was amazingly talented but I don't think he's going to offer us anything at this point.

Comment

• No, i think he is past his sell by date. Remember his incredible season is over 5 years ago now.

Comment

• JFH wouldn't play him.

Comment

• Oh, him.

Thought it was a thread about the singer.

Would be more interesting.

Comment

• Nas, Nothing to offer us? After today I would take him in any shape just to spark interest again.

Comment

• He would definitely be rubbish at our high press. God I hate that high press rubbish. Qpr propaganda make out JFH invented it!

Comment

Working...
                                X