No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a feeling I have, but I think he would do well under our current regime.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Just a feeling I have, but I think he would do well under our current regime.
      He would drop dead at our training sessions !!

Comment

Just a feeling I have, but I think he would do well under our current regime.
        Do well a what?

Comment

• During the first sessions, yes . But he would see this as his last chance in footbalL, . Wishful thinking from me ofcourse
          Last edited by Shania; 10-09-2016, 11:53 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

During the first sessions, yes . But he would see this as his last chance in footbalL, . Wishful thinking from me ofcourse
            No, he'd have a tantrum and go home because it's too tough for him.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Lol knew someone would blame someone else other then him.
              I said he was a messed up young man. Doesn't alter the fact that when he was us that season he was brilliant. Doesn't alter the fact that it all went toshite when Harry turned up.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                I said he was a messed up young man. Doesn't alter the fact that when he was us that season he was brilliant. Doesn't alter the fact that it all went toshite when Harry turned up.
                Agree he was top notch ft one season

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  I don't think you can totally blame Harry. He was a problem under Warnock in the Premiership.

Here is a comment from Wikipedia regarding one of the games he played under Redknapp.

"On 15 December, he scored both goals in QPR's first victory of the 2012–13 season, a 2–1 win over West London rivals, Fulham, the second with a mazy dribble ending with a finish on the outside of his foot. Manager Harry Redknapp praised Taarabt by stating, 'It was one of the all-time great performances, I felt.' Then on 2 January 2013 in QPR's second win of the season, a 1–0 away victory over rivals Chelsea, Taarabt was played in an unfamiliar striker position gaining the Man of the Match award and assisting the only goal – described as a Pelé-esque"

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    I don't think you can totally blame Harry. He was a problem under Warnock in the Premiership.

Here is a comment from Wikipedia regarding one of the games he played under Redknapp.

"On 15 December, he scored both goals in QPR's first victory of the 2012–13 season, a 2–1 win over West London rivals, Fulham, the second with a mazy dribble ending with a finish on the outside of his foot. Manager Harry Redknapp praised Taarabt by stating, 'It was one of the all-time great performances, I felt.' Then on 2 January 2013 in QPR's second win of the season, a 1–0 away victory over rivals Chelsea, Taarabt was played in an unfamiliar striker position gaining the Man of the Match award and assisting the only goal – described as a Pelé-esque"
                    Exactly jmel, but some seem to think it was all HR´s fault. Granted HR was a mistake for QPR, but you just can´t blame him for AT´s Farked up lifestyle for a professional footballer. AT started most games after HR came in. To claim otherwise is just a blatant lie. AT started his own downfall, because he was a bighead and thought he was better than QPR, eventually he came back a bigbody as well. Pool footage from preseason after his loan spells at Fools and AC says it all. What a farking waster.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Adel was a huge talent, however his indiscipline took the most of him. He is finished as a footballer in Europe as everyone knows his habits and would not have anything to do with him. Benfica do not want him anymore and the President just recently stated that he will never wear their shirt again. However, this goes to show how much football have changed. Our own Stan Bowles was a great player and a maverick, just like Adel. He was indiscipline, late for training and even late for Premier games! Yet he is one of the great players ever to wear the super hoops. I wonder by today's standards, if Stan would have ended up just like Adel.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I didn't say morrison was on par, but your reasoning was that he, unlike morrison was proven at this level. I take it you haven't seen him in one of his few matches for the Benfica B teams, but the level there is lower than this and he's not pulling up trees. 5 years ago, Adel did well for us... he won't now.
                        Did well for us? Slightly underplaying it. You're a stats man but think he scored or assisted 50 of our goals the year we went up

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          I honestly can't believe there are some sane people who would take this ###### back. #### me how many clubs does he have to turn out for and the same old problems rear their heads again before people realise THE BLOKE IS A WRONGUN!!. He clearly has no proffesional pride and I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. It takes one bad apple to ruin everything no matter how good he was (nearly 6 bloody years ago)
                          This. It's like remarrying a wife who cheated on you, divorced you, stole your house, claimed your kids, won alimony , simply because you had great sex for the first year of your miserable, unhappy seven year marriage.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            This. It's like remarrying a wife who cheated on you, divorced you, stole your house, claimed your kids, won alimony , simply because you had great sex for the first year of your miserable, unhappy seven year marriage.....
                            Yeah but the sex was ####ing amazing. Nowadays she either asleep or I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Yeah but the sex was ####ing amazing. Nowadays she either asleep or I am.
                              Lol needed that to lightening the tone or here. Nothing wrong to rate or hate adel, like Stan said marmite player. I just love flair players and I wonder if I'll ever see an Adel for rangers in my lifetime
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• No point of Henry and cousins both playing to deep one needs to push up

Comment

Working...
                                X