No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally i wouldn't. he slagged the club off and disrespected us when he left and even when he was here and is way past it now with seemingly no desire to get fit or try and rebuild his career. at one stage he had the world at his feet and could have easily gone on to play for the likes or barcelona or real madrid but didn't because of his attitude and mindset after one terrific season in the championship.

He's the best player i've ever seen play for qpr in my short life but that was then, and this is now, and now he's just another waste of talent. no doubt he'll get a move to qatar or something though

Comment

• Definitely another 10 page thread pending
      I'd have him back but I doubt he would want to come back, and I doubt we would pay his wages. Don't think he will end up in America or the middle east, he has the ability to play in europe somewhere. Reckon he might go back to France to somewhere like Marseille and aim to do what Ben Arfa has done.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• I miss adel.

Comment

• His fall from Grace should teach JET a lesson.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            His fall from Grace should teach JET a lesson.
            Jet, forgot about him!
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• No. JET is still here.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                No. JET is still here.
                Oh ####.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  First day of preseason training for Benfica yesterday and no sign of fat boy (Or Bebe) Being reported they don't expect to see him back there now either any time soon.

So the big question is this - Would you take him back on a play per pay game basis??

I'm expecting a 10 pager on this one
                  Totally theoretical as it will never happen but yes I would. Having been bored rigid most weeks watching us last season I'm crying out for a bit of flair and excitement .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                    Oh ####.
                    Yes CR and LF gave him a 3 year contract in their infinite wisdom

I still rate him personally.

Comment

• Omg guys not kicked a ball in more or less three years is probably five stone overweight and thinks he above our club and some would still have him back

We keep saying the club needs to learn its lessons so do the fans

Comment

• One of the most skilful players to grace our hallowed turf for sure. It would be a disaster if he now returned, we are moving away from that type of attitude/wage/bigheadedness/billybigballs/toysoutofpram

He will end up in some 3rd rate league in an obscure country
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

This or I can see him packing it in. He can't be a rsed being a footballer in the modern day it is to much hard work for him. Would have fitted in in the 70/80s when you just turned up and played. All the ability in the world but born in the wrong era

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Yes CR and LF gave him a 3 year contract in their infinite wisdom

I still rate him personally.
                            Don't think that was one of there finer moments.
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              One of the most skilful players to grace our hallowed turf for sure. It would be a disaster if he now returned, we are moving away from that type of attitude/wage/bigheadedness/billybigballs/toysoutofpram

I've always said since he was with us that he will end up as a show pony picking up a wedge in the Middle East somewhere .
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• or china

Comment

Working...
                                X