X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some things never change.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...ld-see-contrac

Comment

• Haha. Thanks for sharing Gee. What a waste of space he is.

Comment

• I'd welcome him back to be honest! At least he can entertain.

Comment

• Originally posted by très bon don View Post
          I'd welcome him back to be honest! At least he can entertain.
          Are you for f ucking real. You would have him back????? he's done nothing the last three years with us, has not kicked a ball in anger since leaving (the big move so many told us he would get and prove us wrong) and is on verge of having contract cancelled and you would have him back unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Are you for f ucking real. You would have him back????? he's done nothing the last three years with us, has not kicked a ball in anger since leaving (the big move so many told us he would get and prove us wrong) and is on verge of having contract cancelled and you would have him back unbelievable
            I doubt you were ever in the pub after 75 mins when adel played but great shame he is wasting all that talent. Benfica was a massive move for him and he mad blowing the opportunity
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Obviously he knows best, such a waste really. When he looks back at his life he will realise he wasted so many opportunites and potentially could have been one of the greats. Instead he has upset so many with his antics and strops

His epitaph will read
              Adel Taraabt
              One great seaon in West London
              A wasted talent
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by très bon don View Post
                I'd welcome him back to be honest! At least he can entertain.
                I agree, mans a magician that managers pick on.... Maybe we should try for a loan deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I doubt you were ever in the pub after 75 mins when adel played but great shame he is wasting all that talent. Benfica was a massive move for him and he mad blowing the opportunity
                  Adel was in the kebab shop on the edgeware road after 75 minutes the last time we played fulham.

Comment

Hmmm. Lost 6-0 to Fukuam with fatso in the side. And we're destroyed by Palace in one of his three appearances last season.

Comment

WeAre loved the guy as much as anyone else in the promo season there was not a bigger fan than me but thats all hes offered us his cult status is based on one season in 2nd tier football.

totally right so so so much talent but equal lack of heart and commitment. At the end of his career the biggest club he will have played for on a semi consistent basis will be little old QPR. As you say total waste of a gift and talent

Comment

• Rui Vitória out!
                        QPR since 1993
                        WATRB since 2015
                        First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

• The way he's carried on behaving there, has made some posters across all the QPR MBs look very foolish. You know who you are.

Comment

• Fu(k me are we still talking about this FAT W####R, he's gone lets get over it, let it go! Some people just can't move on!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Fu(k me are we still talking about this FAT W####R, he's gone lets get over it, let it go! Some people just can't move on!!!!!!!
                              Agree. Fat pr!ck

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Agree. Fat pr!ck
                                How has this thread lasted so long? One season then he let himself and all of us down. Total ######rrrr....

Comment

Working...
                                X