Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's just big boned.....

Comment

• He needs to lose just under half a stone? Not exactly Mr Creosote is he....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
        He's just big boned.....

Comment

• Yep, at rather watch thin as a butcher's dog Karl Henry waltz round oppo defences, bang in 20 goals a Championship season and lay on a similar number of assists. Oh wait, what's that you say? Football doesn't work like that...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            I can imagine the absolute gym freak machines behind their computers with their 6 packs out kissing their muscles talking about someone like Adel being fat No disrespect OP as you may be fit as a fiddle.

The guy has gone and is Benficas problem now, whilst we have the joys of watching our current players walk the championship.
            I'm actually rather rotund
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              I'm actually rather rotund
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• 1.5kg = 3 lbs

Comment

• 1.5 kgs?

You can lose that in a couple of days - easy. F1 drivers lose that over one race.

I'd imagine it's his core fitness that is more the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Was havng 1 every day on holiday, blinding little things them.
                    1? I was having 4-5 at least! (free in the hotel executive lounge, check me out)
                    Portuguese food is pretty salty and oily though, not a fan in general

Comment

• isn't that the other fat waste of space we managed to offload left of him
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        isn't that the other fat waste of space we managed to offload left of him
                        Certainly looks like Mr Ceaser doesn't it ? The bald fella looks like he wants to kill fatboy

Comment

• Adel only has himself to blame. With the right attitude he could have been something special but unfortunately he has it all wrong. Loved him during our promotion season and scored some blinding goals but the best thing we did was offload him, just a shame we didn't do it sooner. I can only imagine how much effort Warnock had to put into keeping Adel sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndoverRanger View Post
                            Adel only has himself to blame. With the right attitude he could have been something special but unfortunately he has it all wrong. Loved him during our promotion season and scored some blinding goals but the best thing we did was offload him, just a shame we didn't do it sooner. I can only imagine how much effort Warnock had to put into keeping Adel sweet.
                            Simple...tray of Krispy Kremes delivered to chez Taarrabt every day and a rub down with cocoa butter on the old stretch marks......

Comment

• He can get as fat as razor ruddock is now as long as he don't play for us lol
                              R's

Comment

• I still find it interesting that of all the high profile teams and managers he's played under, only Neil Warnock was ever able to get the best out of him.

Says more about Warnock than it does Adel tbh. If I was the Benfica manager i'd be getting in contact with Neil and asking him how he did it and nobody else's approach seems to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X