Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Ta-ta fatty!

Comment

• We need to get him out ASAP. Our club is still tainted by these players, once they've gone we can finally rebuild properly

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I kind of agree as I am also a big Adel fan, BUT, I think we all need to accept he is not suddenly going to have a change of heart & put in the hard graft. He doesn't want to be here & that is not going to change, we just need to get shot. Shame really, total wasted talent.
          exactly this! if you can't motivate yourself to play in the premier league..then when will you!

needs to go..

Comment

• Idle Taarabt.

Comment

• Get rid if him.
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• He's brilliant at championship level - look at what Warnock got out of him simply by applying some basic psychology and tactics - but he is damaged goods.

I don't think Ramsey / Ferdinand have the skill set to get that out of him. On which basis he should probably go.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  He's brilliant at championship level - look at what Warnock got out of him simply by applying some basic psychology and tactics - but he is damaged goods.

I don't think Ramsey / Ferdinand have the skill set to get that out of him. On which basis he should probably go.
                  Neither did Hughes or Redknapp. Its the player who is the problem, not the managers on this occasion.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• A manager cannot train for you.

A manager cannot watch what you eat for you (other than the training ground lunch).

A manager cannot stop you mouthing off to the press about how you should be playing for a top European team.

The buck stops with this utter waste of talent.

A manager can kick you out of the club (loan, sold or even a free)

His time in w12 is well and truly over.

Comment

• Adel is his own worst enemy. To big for his boots. He's an example of a over hyped player without producing it the top level and the mistakes of our board again listening to the fans and offering a long term contract on 50k a week.

Adel will be at QPR next year if we don't pay him off as I bet he'll be quite happy to do exactly what swp did and pick up 50 big ones each week run his contract down and get a free transfer next year.

Our best hope is if a Italian team come in and offer to lay maybe 50% of his wages on a loan or something similar.
                      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 26-05-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Neither did Hughes or Redknapp. Its the player who is the problem, not the managers on this occasion.
                        Yes. I don´t think anyone questions AT´s ability. He is brilliant on his day, that is almost every day when he is fit. but this last year he has been a disgrace. Not only as a fotballer, but as a human being. Anyone remember the pictures from the preseason training. He was inexcusably fat for a professional footballer, and I think most young men under 30 would be ashamed to go to the beach looking like that. I do not know what we pay him, but anything more than 1£ a week is daylight robbery.

I can understand that he wanted to play at the highest level possible, and to be fair to Adel, he was very, very good at Milan. Most games I watched, he was the standout player. But then... to come back to QPR and then totally disrespect the club, the fans, and everyone associated with the club with his antics through the last year is beyond me. In terms of being a fan of football in general and QPR in particaular I would think it was a shame if he never kicks a ball again, but on the other hand, I am not sure that I would want such an excessively selfish individual to thrive in this world.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• get rid of the c unt!!!!

Comment

• if he turns up to pre season 2 st lighter and promises to bust a gut every game

Comment

• Originally posted by march56 View Post
                              get rid of the c unt!!!!
                              this
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• And lest we forget his issues with the Moroccan national team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13648196

Not so much a bad egg more a rotten bag of spuds

Comment

Working...
                                X