X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boring, get rid

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      He needs to be in the squad. He needs to train hard and get himself fit and if he doesn't do that then we need to continually fine him a week's wages until he is fit enough to fulfil his end of the contract.
      Exactly
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Just agree a settlement and part ways. He is an unnecessary distraction with this new start/rebuild phase beginning. We're not going to offer him a new deal so just find a way for him to not be here next season

Comment

• But would get rid, if we could get him off our books without paying him...
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Wrong sort

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              He needs to be in the squad. He needs to train hard and get himself fit and if he doesn't do that then we need to continually fine him a week's wages until he is fit enough to fulfil his end of the contract.
              Can only fine him if he doesn't turn up for training. Not for not training hard enough. It's up to him to push himself hard.

If he cant be arsed to get fit in the premier league, I can't see it happening in the championship.

The spell at AC Milan probably didn't help, he thinks he is comparable to Messi now and will only be interested if there is champions league football on offer imho.

Comment

• I'd prefer to see the fat f ack thrown out a window.

Comment

• I like taraabt and would love to see him fit and playing again for us
                  R's

Comment

• One year left on his contract, a 3/4 fit Adel would get us in the play offs alone, but for harmony in the squad, he tows the line or shoves off!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

• Should never play again just get rid of the FAT LAZY UNFIT WA###R as soon as possible , don't care if we don't get money just get him and S OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        a 3/4 fit Adel would get us in the play offs alone
                        No chance Cali. The geezer is shot now abused his body and condition too long. He would not have the impact on the championship that he did before. The times he did play this season he could not stand up straight and was falling over all the time.

Carbs is one of the biggest mercenaries that this club has seen and has got away with it far to long. F uck him off as others have said

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          I like taraabt and would love to see him fit and playing again for us
                          I kind of agree as I am also a big Adel fan, BUT, I think we all need to accept he is not suddenly going to have a change of heart & put in the hard graft. He doesn't want to be here & that is not going to change, we just need to get shot. Shame really, total wasted talent.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            I kind of agree as I am also a big Adel fan, BUT, I think we all need to accept he is not suddenly going to have a change of heart & put in the hard graft. He doesn't want to be here & that is not going to change, we just need to get shot. Shame really, total wasted talent.
                            Sadly this is where I am now.

Comment

• If Jonas Gutierrez can go through what he did in a season, bounce back and score a goal to help keep Newcastle in the Prem (even though they were as sh*te as we were) then there is no excuse for Taarabt, Sandro, Kranjcar etc not being able to get fit. Ridiculous - but unsurprising.
                              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• The thing I don't understand is that if I wasn't performing in my job I'd be sacked. Adel seems to wilfully be able to sit and do nothing but we're still paying him. Surely we could have fined him for his behaviour and then repeated breaches become gross misconduct?

Comment

Working...
                                X