X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he must be with stan in the bookies all the time
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• He can be a match winner, I hope he learns the importance of training now. He is out injured due to the fact he didn't want to train, he must be regretting it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        I have nothing against him, but i just hope this opens the eyes of the people who really like him and they can see that its not any managers fault that hes a complete bell end of a bloke and is no good to anyone as a player anymore. His attitude has ruined and wasted an amazing talent.
        To be fair to the guy, he is dedicated right now and a niggling groin injury is understandable considering he didn't get a proper pre-season and has only started a couple of games.

Once he's available, there isn't one fan that wouldn't want him to come on with 20 mins left if we're struggling to create.

Comment

• Samba, Kranjcar, Adel.... players we have/had that could never get fit. Lack of motivation to get fit or we need a new fitness coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Samba, Kranjcar, Adel.... players we have/had that could never get fit. Lack of motivation to get fit or we need a new fitness coach.
            I genuinely think it might be the latter. You look at some clubs and they have strict dieticians, physics and training plans and players seem to be generally fitter. We seem to have a very unfit squad with poor stamina which is a combination of poor training and diet

Comment

• What's a groin injury got to do with his attitude then?
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                What's a groin injury got to do with his attitude then?
                Think people are talking about conditioning which can prevent injuries guessing the view is the fact he could not be a rsed pre season is now having detrimental effect on his body now which is fair point

Comment

• Discuss
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• you know what, he does look heavy and slightly unfit but he needs players willing to go beyond him. Im a big fan and my username kinda gives it away but no point having flair players if you dont play to their strengths.

Whats his strengths you ask?
                    His biggest asset is his dribbling and hold up play. Its nearly impossible to get the ball off him without fouling him or looking silly. He can produce a moment of magic but I have to agree its a long time since he last did.

Comment

• Dont think he was that bad today, looks woefully unfit tho.

Comment

• Put the effort in but he's no longer the game changer some think

Worked hard so can't slate him

Comment

• Two word s hit lazy f ucking useless

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Two word s hit lazy f ucking useless
                            Said on motd he plays a good pass and then just stands there admiring it rather then moving forward for a return or a stray chance.

Comment

• The thing that he's got now that he had back when he was good is being able to pick the ball up, and possibly beat a defender. BUT what he lacks/lost is being able to pick out a decent pass or having a decent shot on target. Imho he's lost that end product that made him a real threat..... you here all these 'experts' hyping up his skills, the odd nut meg but when it comes to the end product they've got nothing to say..... All that said to dig him out after yesterday would be harsh. At least he showed a bit of effort unlike most of the other lot.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Apparently created joint most chances this weekend - 5. Other two were bolasie and ramsey.

Comment

Working...
                                X