No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute #### of a human . Needs to grow up and man up or he's going to throw it all away and end up as some show poney out in te Middle East . Quicker he's out of qpr forever the better .

Comment

• Central line was not running so probably hopped on the bus again

Comment

• Grow up or fark off adel

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton
          Central line was not running so probably hopped on the bus again
          Wish he'd hop on a plane!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr
            Grow up or fark off adel
            He will never ever get it . He must be thick as pig #### to have not worked it out by now

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Absolute #### of a human . Needs to grow up and man up or he's going to throw it all away and end up as some show poney out in te Middle East . Quicker he's out of qpr forever the better .
              I agree. You'd think at 67 he'd be able to control his anger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway
                I agree. You'd think at 67 he'd be able to control his anger.
                Hahahaha very good westie

Comment

• Originally posted by Rentonrose View Post
                  if that is the case then surely his contract should finish in Summer 2015 if it were 3 years.....?
                  Maybe a 3 year extension when he had one year left?.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    ... which brings up an additional point to the OP's question: what's the (rough) financial estimate of the remainder of this contract?
                    Wouldn't have to pay him a penny if he's breaching the terms of his contract . All professionals have clauses about training/fitness levels . If he's actively not getting himself fit and available to play when he's not injured we could (in theory) sack him

Comment

• According to the Independent, it is this summer.

'One of the longest serving players at the club, Taarabt was on loan at Fulham and Milan last season but no permanent deal was forthcoming. It would look impossible for him to make a comeback now for the club and he is likely to leave in January, six months before his contract expires'.

Comment

• Harry and Adel: Separating fact from fiction

Having thought about everything that has been said, I have come to the conclusion that:

Those who like Harry and/or dislike Adel are happy to believe anything Harry has to say about Adel without questioning it at all, because it just gives them an excuse to have a go at Adel.

Those who like Adel and/or dislike Harry are happy to say Harry is a liar, Harry just doesn't want to choose Adel etc, and absolve blame off Adel.

I think the truth is somewhere in between. I think it is true that Adel lacks professionalism. I think it is true that Adel doesn't work very hard in training on the physical side. However, I think Harry does have a personal grudge against Adel - it is clear that Harry likes his favourites, and if you're not in his good books, he will try and shun you. I don't think Harry has made an effort to reach out to Adel, Harry has consistently mocked Adel in public, whether it be that he doesn't want him back (when Fulham released him), or saying how he is surprised that a player like Adel is now going to Milan, or letting us all believe earlier on this season that Adel isn't training because he can't be bothered when later on it became clear he was carrying an injury which was stopping him from training. I think yesterday's burst was a new low, all Harry had to say was that Adel isn't fully fit, and that was it, there was no need to come out with this three stone overweight nonsense, nor saying that Adel hasn't been training, because now it puts other clubs off from taking him, and drops his value, which harms the club.

We saw at Milan how Adel worked his socks off, and the trick was to put an arm around him, make him feel special, and tell him that if he wants to become a great player and move onto bigger things, he needs to put 100% on the training ground, and he will be rewarded with regular starts. Instead, Harry has made him feel unwelcome, which is stupid, because we all know that Adel is stroppy and he is the type of guy who needs constant encouragement.

In summary, I would say the fault is 30% Adel, 70% Harry.

Comment

• Good post but why not just put it in the Adel thread that is already live???

Also you have not separated fact from fiction you have just given your own opinion on the situation

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton
                            Good post but why not just put it in the Adel thread that is already live???

Also you have not separated fact from fiction you have just given your own opinion on the situation
                            That thread has too many posts and the discussion is all over the place in there now.

I didn't say I am separating fact from fiction, I just wanted people to realise that a lot of the things being said are heresay, and we cannot take them seriously, and need to try and separate fact from fiction.

Comment

• Think your right there is two sides to every argument and usually the truth is in the middle but you might want to amend the subject title TNG

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNiceGuy
                                That thread has too many posts and the discussion is all over the place in there now.

I didn't say I am separating fact from fiction, I just wanted people to realise that a lot of the things being said are heresay, and we cannot take them seriously, and need to try and separate fact from fiction.
                                If your not sepwrating fact from fiction why does the post title say separating fact from fiction ?

Comment

Working...
                                X