No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod, can you please make this a separate thread, it's asking a different question!
    Kept the faith!

Comment

• Fella's treated this club like total s hit since summer 2013. And some folk back him? Jeez.....

Comment

• http://www.soccernews.com/taarabt-fa...pt3sXI.twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Fella's treated this club like total s hit since summer 2013. And some folk back him? Jeez.....
          I am making a different point, two wrongs don't make a right, HR has been liberal with the facts.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

• Sack him. And keep his registration. He won't play until 2016 unless someone pays his valuation and we won't have to pay him £70K pw.

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I am making a different point, two wrongs don't make a right, HR has been liberal with the facts.
              Everyone knows he's not three stone overweight. But he's clearly unfit. Saw that against WHU. And against Sunderland. Other than CB and keepers, the odd brick s hithouse striker, no PL player is over twelve stone; no Arsenal player is; most are under twelve. And Adel is thirteen stone. Harry was asked if he was injured; he said he wasn't. Then told the truth that he's not fit to play football. And Adel says he didn't try in the reserve game....

Comment

• It's so great that this is playing out publicly, it's exactly what we need.

Comment

• "My heaviest weight at Milan was 86kg (13st 8lb), my lightest 84kg (13st 2lb) - now I'm 85kg (13st 5lb)."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29699434

13st 5lb is 187 lbs! Your @ss is almost as big as Serena Williams'! This is the EPL not the NFL! Adel TooFat, you need to lose some poundage big fella!
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Another twist...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...l-9807271.html

Not the first time he's thrown a hissy fit and walked out, is it?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      No professional athlete under contract should allow theirselves to get so overwieght and out of condition as he was at back in september, and thats what H R was refering to, , he was left out on sunday becouse such an ego needs to know he has no devine right to walk back into the side cos he is match fit for the time in yonks you have heard the old football saying no man is bigger than the club , or doesn't that apply to QPR or just not this shlt person

By the way you can't use the excuse your your hair was in your eyes adel has been obese
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-10-2014, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• It's pretty clear that Harry is so exasperated that he's exaggerated (on weight). I mean, everyone does that kind of thing right from time to time, in the heat of the moment (being asked that question just a short while after we lose a game in the way we did). With all we know about Adel, I really can't see how anyone could back him on this over Harry. Adel - the man who threw the on-fit hissy against Hull (I think?). The man who leaves the stadium when he's subbed rather than watch his team mates. The man who lies about why he's not @ training (actually he's in a different country at the time!). One of the biggest talents I've ever seen @ LR. Unfortunately also one of (if not the most) unprofessional muppets we've seen here also! :/

Comment

• Adel so thin that his pants don't stay up

Comment

• Why don't they just sort it out privately???
                            Last edited by Yousef; 21-10-2014, 10:48 AM.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Unless you're calling this fella anything relating to a thumb.

Yep, make ya right there. Stubborn old sod is Arry.

That's even more of an exaggeration than Saggy Face's mate - check out Luton's skipper

On the subject though (whilst admittedly I am bias towards Adel) - when you read what Adel is saying, can anybody really disagree with anything?! I know I can't. And whilst I am not for members of our club publicly slanging eachother as it does our club no good, Adel has every right to respond to harry's stupid and unnecessary exaggerated rant. IMO of course.
                              Spot on Matty
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Yeah, on the training pitch or god forbid the premiership stage.
                                Calling the papers to come round your flat to take pictures of you holding your belly in, come on . Ha ha ha ha.
                                But Redknapp is allowed to use the national media to dig him out? As soon as he done that it entitled Adel to give his response in public too.

(This bit not at you kev but whilst on this post may as well add to it) - funny how a week ago we all hated Redknapp and his negative dross and excuses about fitness, but after one good performance, it's seemingly forgotten? Adel is stating near on exactly what we were all saying and knew, yet people are ignoring it? Whether they should be slanging in public or not (they shouldn't), the crux of what adel is saying is bang on the money in my opinion.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X