Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
    I think anyone knows that was an exaggeration to make a point. When you call someone a bellend...... you don't actually mean that they are
    physically the tip of a pen1s.
    Unless you're calling this fella anything relating to a thumb.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Honestly cant see this ending well. Hate him as much as you like but hr is no mug. Ask david bentley. Bye adel.
    Yep, make ya right there. Stubborn old sod is Arry.

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    That's the least impressive physique on any player in the football league. Fella weighs over 13 stone....
    That's even more of an exaggeration than Saggy Face's mate - check out Luton's skipper

On the subject though (whilst admittedly I am bias towards Adel) - when you read what Adel is saying, can anybody really disagree with anything?! I know I can't. And whilst I am not for members of our club publicly slanging eachother as it does our club no good, Adel has every right to respond to harry's stupid and unnecessary exaggerated rant. IMO of course.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Ask yourself this one question, would you want to argue and have it out with the mad geezer in that press conference last night who has been in football for fifty odd years?
      Good luck to any man who would.

Comment

• I'm glad he got to give his version of the story, he also says Harry sits in his office all day drinking coffee... okay I made that bit up!

We have no game plan and training is poor, like it was at Spurs. Maybe Adel likes to train hard but Harry isn't providing a challenge, and it's far too easy and Adel thinks it's a waste of time?

I'd like to know what other players think of the training at QPR, especially the players that have just come in from other clubs to compare?

Comment

• Harry doesn't take every minute of training? That's it? Did SAF? Of course not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Harry doesn't take every minute of training? That's it? Did SAF? Of course not.
            And how does Adel know?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Maybe Adel likes to train hard but Harry isn't providing a challenge, and it's far too easy

Comment

• Can i just offer huge congratulations to the person who made the poll. Excellent work and deserves some sort of end of year ted award. After such a great performance yesterday and the first bit of board harmony in ages, you, whoever you are still got a 'harry out' poll in before today ended.
                The man, the true man, the proper man, .,

Comment

• Thought this was quite interesting: "When we played West Ham he told the players “you’re not fit, you’re not this, you’re not that”.
                  ‘I said “but the problem is we don’t have any plan in the game, we don’t know how to press as a team. It’s not about just running around, you need to play with your brain”. ‘I was thinking that West Ham didn’t have better players than us, but they were well organised. Almost every time we lose the ball the opposition score. We need to do something about it.‘If you work as a team you run less. If somebody sprints 100 metres they play a triangle round him and you are never going to get the ball.‘If everybody runs 10m, 10m, 10m, then you are in shape, but we never do that. He doesn’t understand that. The coaches don’t have any influence on Harry - none. They are there just to be there.

I am biased because I bloody hate redknapp but that makes sense to me.

Comment

• it doesn't matter if he looks like he's superfit , if he wont put a shift in he's no good to us

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Thought this was quite interesting: "When we played West Ham he told the players “you’re not fit, you’re not this, you’re not that”.
                      ‘I said “but the problem is we don’t have any plan in the game, we don’t know how to press as a team. It’s not about just running around, you need to play with your brain”. ‘I was thinking that West Ham didn’t have better players than us, but they were well organised. Almost every time we lose the ball the opposition score. We need to do something about it.‘If you work as a team you run less. If somebody sprints 100 metres they play a triangle round him and you are never going to get the ball.‘If everybody runs 10m, 10m, 10m, then you are in shape, but we never do that. He doesn’t understand that. The coaches don’t have any influence on Harry - none. They are there just to be there.

This needs to be looked into.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Thought this was quite interesting: "When we played West Ham he told the players “you’re not fit, you’re not this, you’re not that”.

You ever thought of sending your c.v in for the job?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          You ever thought of sending your c.v in for the job?
                          unlikely, I only coach reception year

Comment

• ‘When I came back from Milan, the QPR kitman said “you are no more No 10”. I never wanted to be No 10 but the fans asked the chairman for Adel to be 10 not 7 because of the legend Stan Bowles - they wanted me to have the 10 shirt.
                            ‘They said they had never seen an exciting player like this for 20 or 25 years, so I said to Tony Fernandes I will take it. Then this summer I was told I would be 27 so I said “OK, no problem”. I said nothing.’
                            ‘I just think that obviously at QPR the fans love me, I love QPR and I love the fans. They are my club. You can’t break the relationship with me and the fans. He wants to get the fans against me.’

Actually knows a bit of history about us. Redknapp doesn't like him and does exagerrate imo, Adel's probably been up to a few old antics but I'm guessing Redknapp's blowing it way out of proportion as usual.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• exaggerate ? Redknap was on Adel`s case to take some of the heat off himself ,imo
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Taarabt hits back at Redknap

Stop turning the fans against me

Full story on Daily mail football. Can't copy & paste maybe a mod can thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X