Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Its relentless and proper schoolboy crush stuff.
    I think you need to do the growing up - if you're actually capable of reading and concentrating you'll have noticed that in the posts prior to your intervention there was a consensus on all sides about a wasted talent.

Prior to that Geng and others were responding in a reasoned way to comments which we shouldn't be using regarding someone who is still with the club.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 22-08-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Except Adel keeps getting mentioned, and it certainly isn't all by his 'worshippers'.

Easy to not talk about him. Especially now it's all consigned to one thread tbf.
      The only reason this thread is still rolling is cos of geng and f4nny fox

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        The only reason this thread is still rolling is cos of geng and f4nny fox
        That's not entirely true though, been bumped plenty of times by folks lolling at old fatso.

Comment

• If he does go this window, do you reckon he'll be as popular as he is now on this forum? (Genuine question)
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            If he does go this window, do you reckon he'll be as popular as he is now on this forum? (Genuine question)
            I'm resigned to him leaving already, so I'll remember his time here as a mix of pleasure that he was a QPR player for some of the best goals and most entertaining football I've seen, coupled with regret that his childish ego cost him the chance to be one of the all time greats, which I genuinely think he could have been if he had applied himself better.

Comment

• I'll remember him for one good season he gave us.. nothing else.

Comment

• He could have made more of his talents, and we could have handled him differently. But all this talk about him never ending up in a top league is rubbish…

He'll walk into ant top 8 side in Italy aside from Juve. He's only just turned 25, still has plenty of time to get a move… And just cos a player doesn't 'make it' in the Prem doesn't mean they've failed. Most of the TOP players, the real cream, play in Spain anyway - regardless of what Sky Sports try and tell us.

Would be happy if he stayed though.

Comment

• Along with Wembley that whole promotion season was 1 of my favourite qpr experiences/memories I've ever had and I'll always remember Adel for that.... But unfortunately I'll always remember his poor attitude too.

'Good and bad'... I think that sums him up pretty well!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Probably been said already somewhere but a player like Adel only will be seen at Rangers once every 20 years.
                    Only Stan and Rodney ahead of him for pure natural talent in my 50 years of watching the Rs

Comment

• Karl Henry's ice bucket thing. Is this a rotund adel at the end of the clip hanging around the showers?

Comment

• Agreed Mincer but some people will not appreciate things until they are gone. I just wish 'Arry could see past the minor problems with Adel and work with him.

Comment

• Like a broken record...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Anyone hear harry on talksport this morning? He was asked whether Ballotelli was a good buy for the Scousers. He said something along the lines of
                            "I've got Adel at Rangers, he's a triffick player and could of been one of the best, but his attitude is terrible and he is the worst trainer Ive ever seen in my life and guess what he said to me, he said You should see Mario, hes even worse than me in training".
                            Heard that and its interesting as it showed two things that Adel and Harry are actually on decent terms together although many try to make out they don't get on but what is move concerning if the quotes are true are that Adel acknowledges that he is not a good trainer and chooses to do nothing about it

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                            I'd say I've backed up all my points pretty well throughout all these debates. Generally the other side just responds with something mindless and dismissive.
                            As the other side I offered you examples of the games he had cost us points etc but you choose to ignore it and not reply I can only assume it was because it to some extent nullified what you were trying to put across.

Did the lad have influential moments in our relegation season yes he did were there just as many moments that rendered those moments of influence pointless Yes again

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Did the lad have influential moments in our relegation season yes he did were there just as many moments that rendered those moments of influence pointless Yes again
                              His input outweighed the mistakes. Clearly had they not done so, he presence would have been neutral at best. And since we went up as champions with his goals from midfield a key contributor - he was player of the season for the whole division - I think we can safely say your reasoning on this point does not add up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                                Probably been said already somewhere but a player like Adel only will be seen at Rangers once every 20 years.
                                Only Stan and Rodney ahead of him for pure natural talent in my 50 years of watching the Rs
                                I've told them that but they wont listen........

Comment

Working...
                                X