Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Imagine if we did play him, we would of won this by an even bigger margin.
    [img]

Comment

• Must be Dunne and Holliet who make us so heavy.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Must be Dunne and Holliet who make us so heavy.....
        If Fatty Kranjcar comes back we could be setting new premiership records!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
          I'm a lot more polite than others are to me, see eg the casual homophobia last page. Considering I put across my case with evidence etc and get a load of one liner "get rid end of" type posts in return I think the odd snide comment is the least I am entitled to!
          Casual homophobia? deary me please tell me your not that precious? nothing to get you knickers in a twist over surely?

Comment

• Gooners, ****ing hobbits....
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
              Casual homophobia? deary me please tell me your not that precious? nothing to get you knickers in a twist over surely?
              Why are you asking Geng about the status of his underwear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
                No i'm not, hence not mentioning it. Just pointing out some of the stick I get simply for daring to defend the evil fat PL failing cartoon villain.

Comment

No i'm not, hence not mentioning it. Just pointing out some of the stick I get simply for daring to defend the evil fat PL failing cartoon villain.
                  First bit of sense i have seen you post tbf

Comment

Hold on...but you have mentioned it!

Comment

end of thread.

Comment

• Dont know about sponsered by KFC looks like Adels eaten about 10 buckets of he stuff?

Comment

• Hopefully this Balotelli to Liverpool deal will see some of the funds spent on Adel

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Hopefully this Balotelli to Liverpool deal will see some of the funds spent on Adel
                            Can't imagine the Balotelli deal is that important in terms of them buying Adel. I mean how much will it cost them to ship a bag of nuts to Loftus Road?

Comment

• Are the rumours true, that weight watchers are in negotiations with KFC over the possibility of buying them out of sponsoring this thread?... I take it that's why the sponsorships been dropped from the title?
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Are the rumours true, that weight watchers are in negotiations with KFC over the possibility of buying them out of sponsoring this thread?... I take it that's why the sponsorships been dropped from the title?
                                Nah mate its been dropped from the title cos there are probably some Adel loving sados on here like Furtive who have been PM'ing the mods constantly, asking them to take it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X