Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no not again move on FFS Fatboy gone and forgotten

Comment

• Yeah I'd have him back, but only as a player manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        He is learning welsh as we speak
        could be right there Bill
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Morrison is a player we are crying out for Maids. I very much doubt JFH would want him though.
          Na, JFH dont want/need him, Smithies having a blinder of a season....... ;)
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Love Adel and the most exciting player we have had in my lifetime by a country mile. What I would give to have that sort of player in our ranks now, somebody worth the entrance fee alone .

However, after the last 2/3 years I've no idea what sort of damage Adel has done to himself? Pretty sure he wouldn't be anywhere near he player we all remember . Such a waste of an incredible talent. I remember when he was with us me and my old man saying he was always bound to end up an overweight show pony out in the Middle East!
            Pretty much agree with all of that.
            Its a shame really because on his day he was simply an exciting player to watch.
            He created and scored around 35-40 goals in that season.
            Its a real shame that he and then Redkrapp messed up big time.

QPR are really struggling for such a playmaker and this season is looking like being one hell of a borefest and we are lucky to see 1 QPR goal per game.

Comment

• Lets face it if Adel was a good lad he wouldn't have been with us as long as he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Pretty much agree with all of that.
                Its a shame really because on his day he was simply an exciting player to watch.
                He created and scored around 35-40 goals in that season.
                Its a real shame that he and then Redkrapp messed up big time.

QPR are really struggling for such a playmaker and this season is looking like being one hell of a borefest and we are lucky to see 1 QPR goal per game.

Isn`t 5 games without a loss a sign of the opposite really?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Could any one in our team pull off a pass like that?
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Could any of our team bring the ball down like Routledge did? Sublime goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Could any of our team bring the ball down like Routledge did? Sublime goal.
                      We've let some great players go through the years .the fat Muslim was different class under Neil but the bacon rolls are taking there toll with adel. Seems he's loving the western life now he's had a taste, bless him.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• The pass from Adel to Routledge is as good as it gets. A talented boy who was too gullible for his own good. Good old Kia got into him and the rest a bit like Adel is history.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          The pass from Adel to Routledge is as good as it gets. A talented boy who was too gullible for his own good. Good old Kia got into him and the rest a bit like Adel is history.
                          Don't agree mate and part of the problem with Adel is that there is always someone else to blame other then himself. He's an adult who used to have immense talent. His decision was knuckle down for ten years and make big career for himself or enjoy the lifestyle and perks of being a pro footballer.

He chose the lifestyle and he's suffered for it and his career as predicted at high level is over. As said three years ago little old QPR will be the biggest club he will have played for consistently when he looks back. What a waste of a talent and gift

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            Seems he's loving the western life now he's had a taste, bless him.
                            Didn't he grow up in France?

Comment

• Can't believe some people still have Adel avatar's. #cringe

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Can't believe some people still have Adel avatar's. #cringe
                                You're right. I think everyone should have a chelsea player as their avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X