No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akos, Adel..... Someone to get the crowd on their feet, someone worth the admission fee alone for the skill they have. I remember seeing Buz away at Sheff Utd shortly after the money arrived, couldn't believe we'd spent money on a nobody from Plymouth. 5mins into the game and another aimless hoof out from the back from us and this guy on the left wing nonchalantly takes it down on his chest and volleys the ball effortlessly out to the right winger about 40yards away.... Oh, this doesn't look like a qpr player in used to.

Who have we got in our side to get you out your seat. Its a bit depressing.

Comment

• Only times we played exciting football were the times he played for us...even on a bad day. I'm sure alot of us would take him back, the fact he still gets mentioned and causes debate says alot.
      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 15-10-2016, 09:37 PM.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• According to some Chery!!

Comment

• Even on a bad day he'd do something. I don't pay 30 quid to see henry play a sideways pass. Too many want marathon runners on this board ie Mackie so I will shut up x
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Good God no.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Love Adel and the most exciting player we have had in my lifetime by a country mile. What I would give to have that sort of player in our ranks now, somebody worth the entrance fee alone .

However, after the last 2/3 years I've no idea what sort of damage Adel has done to himself? Pretty sure he wouldn't be anywhere near he player we all remember . Such a waste of an incredible talent. I remember when he was with us me and my old man saying he was always bound to end up an overweight show pony out in the Middle East!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Akos, Adel..... Someone to get the crowd on their feet, someone worth the admission fee alone for the skill they have. I remember seeing Buz away at Sheff Utd shortly after the money arrived, couldn't believe we'd spent money on a nobody from Plymouth. 5mins into the game and another aimless hoof out from the back from us and this guy on the left wing nonchalantly takes it down on his chest and volleys the ball effortlessly out to the right winger about 40yards away.... Oh, this doesn't look like a qpr player in used to.

Who have we got in our side to get you out your seat. Its a bit depressing.

100% agree mate. We miss a spark or two and this tip tap football jfh makes us play in our own half with no penetration what so ever is just mind numbing. We are crying out for a Akos or Adel. I would snap Morrison up now if I was at QPR just to inject some quality and some drama of any sort!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

100% agree mate. We miss a spark or two and this tip tap football jfh makes us play in our own half with no penetration what so ever is just mind numbing. We are crying out for a Akos or Adel. I would snap Morrison up now if I was at QPR just to inject some quality and some drama of any sort!
                  Morrison is a player we are crying out for Maids. I very much doubt JFH would want him though.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Clearly we haven't had a Taraabt thread for a few hours, but seeing as the boredom is rising at HQ and the bloke who without doubt is a lazy pig is being bombed out at his latest club.

Would u take him back right now?
                    Yes i like to be entertained not bored to death

Comment

• Sadly I wouldn't but Ravel yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Just want to point out that only Brighton and Derby have spent more time in the final third than us... The issue for us is the move doesn't go anywhere when we get into the final third because a lot of the time, Polter moves wide to receive a high ball and he no longer becomes a target in the box.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• wouldnt want adel back, no. i hope Last Job In Football takes him to Cardiff, so he can just show us how not needed he really is
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Adel, Joey and Ravel in midfield. Haveiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt ttttt
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              Adel, Joey and Ravel in midfield. Haveiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt ttttt
                              He is learning welsh as we speak

Comment

• I don't particularly see much of this "high pressing" JFH promised us. We don't sit off players but by no means do are we executing a high pressing game.

So god yes please give us someone like Adel or Morrison (not the singers) AND CAN WE HAVE FAURLIN BACK NOW PLEASE
                                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X